New To Airsoft- Delaware

Discussion in 'Delaware Airsoft Forum' started by smoke6, Nov 8, 2012.

1. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    I live in the Elsmere area near wilmington looking to get into Airsoft and meet some new people as well as get some advice. Also what would be a good gun to start off with any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. Pinsnake888

Pinsnake888 New Member

Wilmington
    Hey man I'm new too and I live like 5 mins from elsmere. Me and some guys from my job want to start to play so if your ever free we can play.

3. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    That would be cool only problem i got is i only have one gun and i need to get the magazine for it i bought the gun for 5 bucks. looking to get something soon though hopefully where r u at exactly

4. Pinsnake888

Pinsnake888 New Member

Wilmington
    I live in kirkwood gardens yea I'm using a friends gun until I order my gun.

5. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    Nice what are u getting and im going to try and trade my internet tablet i have for one i barely use it anyway.

6. Pinsnake888

Pinsnake888 New Member

Wilmington
    I'm looking at a electric G26c

7. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    Nice Im gunning for an M4, M16, or an AK-47

8. Pinsnake888

Pinsnake888 New Member

Wilmington
    Yea someone in my newbie post said the get a JG M4 so I'm goin to probly get one of them in the next few month as my next gun.

9. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    Im working on getting a UTG M4 with a leapers red/green dot sight trading a or it and a little cash which is sorta worth it.

10. Pinsnake888

Pinsnake888 New Member

Wilmington
    Nice I hope it goes good for you

11. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    A buddy of mine is selling a g36 i think for about 50 or 60 bucks i can get his email and u can talk to him.

12. Baker235

Baker235 New Member

Wilmington
    I'm looking for people to play I have a group of about 6 that usually plays. I live off of kirkwood highway. There's a place called shorty usa it's in bear i would go there and look for a gun.

13. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    Spectreairsoftteam.webs.com let me know if you are interested.

14. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

Newark
    Hey, if you guys are interested I play and live Newark and go through Elsemere. If you guys want to play let me know and I will bring you guys out with me to play.

15. FreyJ2

FreyJ2 New Member

Wilmington
    I am also in Wilmington Delaware and new to airsoft. I have a group of guys I play with in PA. Message me and we can chat