New to airsoft...Hello all.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by drummgod, Nov 10, 2012.

1. drummgod

drummgod New Member

Peoria
    I am new to airsoft but it look very interesting. I love to shoot my firearms but it can get quite expensive these days. Im glad I tried the M4 Viper. My main thing is accuracy. I want to be able to keep up on my shooting skills without paying a fortune. Viper is quite adjustable and accurate. I am working on builing an entire range in my side yard with all kinds of interesting safe targets. I look forward to learning more about this society and the products. Glad to be aboard.

2. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    Welcome and I am new as well Im getting my handgun today Its a UHC m9 military heavy pistol. (Correct me if im wrong) later on I am planing on getting a friend of mines rifle. I cant wait to start playing still need to get my gear but im more worried about the guns. Anywho welcome aboard.

3. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    Hello to both of you! Be sure to read the rules (mods are sticklers :p) any-who, where are you located at?

4. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    Im in the delaware area and thank you for the welcome I will be sure to read the rules when i get the chance

5. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Westerville
    I forgot and almost got my butt chewed off, but i did now and it's all good:)

but welcome, I hope you guys learn to love airsoft! BTw i'm new to the forum not airsoft lol thats why I'm a junior member hahah

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  6. smoke6

smoke6 New Member

Wilmington
    haha xD its cool and i already love it its just the matter of getting equipment and playing it I actually just got a UHC M9 pistol spring powered i need to get a magazine for it.