New to airsoft need a gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by spencer3289, Sep 7, 2012.

1. spencer3289

spencer3289 New Member

Hey I'm new to airsoft. My friend just got me into it. So I need a gun. Price Range is around 200 something I can go higher.

Type of Gun You Want (Spring, Electric or Gas)
    Electric
    Preferred Gun Models (M4, G36, AK-47, M9, M14, etc) m4,g36,m14

What Role/Type of Play You Will Be Doing/Playing (CQB, Field, Assault, Sniper, etc.)
    Field and assault.
    Thanks for the help

2. grizzlycakes

grizzlycakes New Member

Just buy a fancy suit, buy a GBB glock and walk into the middle of battle and just start knocking people out with the glock!

3. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    I've actually seen that happen before....except the guy had a Barrett:D funny stuff

4. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

I got an ECHO 1 Stag-15 RC AEG for my first gun, and I have to say I am pleased. for $170 the body and stock are quality plastic, and the outer barrel and rails are metal(some kind of aluminum i think). I havent looked at the internals yet, but out of the box the gun shoots hard and fast, and pretty accurately. Every now and then a BB won't feed so it misses a shot or 2, but i think thats the magazine not the gun. heres the link to it on Airsoft GI(youll also get free shipping!!)

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2366

its pretty much an M4 with a M16 stock, feels and looks real. only complaint i have is the tip is pretty bright.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Off the top of my head, the Kart/CYMA M14 Socom and the JG G36 are both great guns.

6. trancenation

trancenation New Member

An m4 variant would suite your needs. G&G combat machines seem like great starters kits. They come with battery and charger. The remaining amount of money you can use for extra mags and gear.

7. dickbuttalpha

dickbuttalpha New Member

Go for the JG M4 S-System or maybe a cheap CYMA replica like the CM028, both of those are pretty decent and upgradable. With the money you have left you can get mags, bb's, face protection and start the basics of a loadout.

8. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    CYMA's are no good unless the model number is greater than .28..

9. merlin

merlin New Member

New Port Richey
    For a new player I would recommend either an M4 or G36. JG and Echo 1 make excellent G36 replicas. They are strong, light and reliable. And when the time comes, relatively easy to work on. For an M4 replica I would recommend the ICS Sportline. They have a polymer body and the split version 2 gearbox ICS is known for, this design makes repair or upgrade very simple, as well as being light and easy to carry all day.
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=32928. The sportline M4 comes in many configurations, so I'm sure you'll find the style you like.

10. kevinfer

kevinfer New Member

11. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    If I were you, then I would buy a nice JG G36C. However it's only 120, so you have PLEANTY of room for accessories such as Red dots, a fore grip, or even a laser.

12. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

13. TYwalde15

TYwalde15 New Member

Willmar
    G&G combat machines seem pretty solid.

14. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Beretta*? Or barrett, that'd be ridiculous.