New to airsoft

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rynbrdnr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. rynbrdnr

rynbrdnr New Member

holyoke
    My brother-in-law took me out yesterday to play some airsoft and to help build-up the playing field. I really didnt realize how intence airsoft really was and it got me thinking about the lack of hobbies I have. So with saying this is something that i absolutely have to get into.

2. Blades

Blades New Member

Welcome to airsoft! When the time comes to get advice on purchasing your first gun, look for the threads and ask the question. Same thing for gear. I've found that the more you get into airsoft, the more intense it can be. You've got a fun road ahead of you!

3. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Welcome to airsoft and the forums. Like athomas915 said, Before you go out and make your first purchase read through the stickies on this forum. We have Lots of good information that will save you money & time in the long run.

4. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Welcome to an extremely fun and adrenaline filled hobby, and may your wallet rest in peace.

5. rynbrdnr

rynbrdnr New Member

holyoke
    That's funny. The fiancé has already told me I should look into dropping a few of my hobbies, I replied (are you one of my hobbies because if so your the most expensive one I've got) she shut her mouth fairly quick.

6. Scarred

Scarred New Member

We hope you enjoy your stay here at Airsoft Society.