New to Airsoft!

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Hprice892, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Hprice892

Hprice892 New Member

Ive have now really began to like airsoft and I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive guns to purchase($50 to $100). So far I've looked at the M4A1 carbine rifle and the Kalashnikov AK47 any other suggestion?

2. andreas

andreas New Member

Yes I have a great gun for you but r u looking for a gas pistol or a electric rifle or gas rifle

3. Hprice892

Hprice892 New Member

What gun is it cuz I'm mainly looking for an electric gun but if you have any suggestions tell me!

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

What brands are they? Most likely they are terrible guns. Look at the CYMA CM.028, it's probably the cheapest gun worth buying.

5. andreas

andreas New Member

Alright so the AEG is on Airsoftgi.com greatest Airsoft website.. So anyway get the lancer tactical m4 a1 carbine it has amazing internals and the externals not so good but its still a great gun trust me it is my favorite gun and I have 4. It is only 94$

6. Hprice892

Hprice892 New Member

The M4A1 is from a website called hobbytron and the AK47 is from a brand called Rotchco and someone else already suggested me the CYMA CM.028 to me that was about $100

7. andreas

andreas New Member

Here is my lancer tactical m4

Attached Files:

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Both of those suck, get the cyma. The lancer also is pretty bad.

9. andreas

andreas New Member

Buddy the lancer isn't bad.. The internals are amazing, but the externals suck

10. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    What is amazing about the internals? Please tell I'm curious. Last time I checked pot metal wasn't good for internals.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

The internals can take a pretty nice load, but I wouldnt say amazing. If you can save up more money, buy a JG.

12. andreas

andreas New Member

Alright how about you tell me what is bad about the internals

13. Hprice892

Hprice892 New Member

I think i am going to get the CYMA because multiple people have suggested it to me.

14. andreas

andreas New Member

Dang it I lost hahaha

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yes that is a good gun. If you don't like the look of that one, any CYMA with a number .028 or higher is good. The high is usually the better, in some cases.

Also, it's a matter helping him, not winning or losing.

16. andreas

andreas New Member

Ya I said it as a joke chill, but uh what's so bad with the internals of the lancer explain cuz I thought they were pretty good

17. Hprice892

Hprice892 New Member

There was another CYMA AK47 gun but it said 0.22 and the orange tip was really ugly plus the reviews were not as good as the Kalashnikov I saw earlier that was the other one I was thinking about buying as we'll it's the Kalashnikov AK47

18. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Pot metal. A friend of mine bought one. He opened the gear box and all the parts were crap. That's when they first came out so I don't know if they have changed.

19. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

NO NOTHING BELOW THE NUMBER 28 lol. I don't know what what kalashnikov you're talking about, how much does it cost? I'd go with the CYMA cm.028 just to be safe.

20. andreas

andreas New Member

Oh we'll I just bought mine I've had it for like 9 days and its a metal gear box is that the same as pot metal