new to customizing

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by melt913, Sep 14, 2012.

1. melt913

melt913 New Member

harlan
    hello everyone im alittle new to this forum and airsofting not much but jsut alittle. I want to learn how to customize my own guns, i dont know where to start. i took one of my old spare guns that still worked and took it apart and put it back together no problem. so i did it all again except i did somthing wrong this time ( idont know what) , but it screwed up on me didnt bother me to much thow. I still want to learn how to still so if anyone can help me that would be great. also i can do externals alright but still learning some stuff.

2. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    Can you use proper grammar? It helps all of us on AS if you do, and its in the rules.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    If you mean upgrading or fixing or just regreasing yeah the forum can help with that, what kind of gun you got?

4. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Also, knowing the symptoms of what happens when you try and shoot it might help. Like, what does it do.
    Edited from a very embarrassing auto correct fail.

5. melt913

melt913 New Member

harlan
    Well im not gonna name my guns or what brand because iknow i will get a post saying that guns sucks or sometihng in that area lol, but i can fix jamming and shooting problems alright as long as i dont have to take it apart. i have a ak built like jsut about every other ak out there, a m4 nothing special but gets the job done, and a thompson.

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Okay...you still aren't exactly explaining your problem real well, and if you don't want to open something up to fix it, chances are you will have to get it fixed by a tech.

7. melt913

melt913 New Member

harlan
    Well i dont have a problem i jsut want to learn how to fix them. all my stuff work fine.

8. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Then don't ask us just search around for others with real problems.

9. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

If you're wanting to get into teching as it is called, take a look at the stickies on here. They are very well written and explained; not to mention right. It's how I learned.