New To FT. Campbell/OAKGROOVE/CLARKSVILLE AREA

Discussion in 'Kentucky Airsoft Forum' started by RenegadeODgreen, Nov 29, 2012.

1. RenegadeODgreen

RenegadeODgreen New Member

Fort Campbell
    I have a team of 3 that are wanting to play monthly/weekly. We don't want to go all the out to Bad Karma or Cartcon1 .. considering SpringfieldAir softfield, yet would like to have a place closer. If you know of any places please contact me. We all have our own gear: Full load outs. 2 assault/recon and 1 sniper (ME). THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFO.

2. Shadow277

Shadow277 New Member

Fort Campbell
    I assume no one is on this?

3. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    People are on here, just your location and not wanting to drive far, there use to be a field there, but last time I heard anything they had to shut down due to their lease being pulled. Only fields, that i personally know of, are the ones listed that are in Tennessee, my local field up here in Paducah which is still a drive, and Bowling Green Airsoft, other than those and the ones you have listed I don`t know of any located in Clarksville.

PS, i`m aware the original post is very old, but it can`t hurt to list this info for others that are in the same predicament.