New to sniping.

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by TheRoyalCelt, Jul 26, 2012.

1. TheRoyalCelt

TheRoyalCelt New Member

I have recently acquired an UTG l96 through a trade. It is stock except mod to the cylinder head for better compression. What is the best bbs to use? I purchased madbull .30 then read a post that said they weren't good after I bought them.
    Also what kind of load out do you suggest for sniping? For example, just stick the mags in pockets or do they fit in pistol mag pouches( I don't have any right now so I can't test that)?
    Also about future upgrades, what should I do first?

2. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Hop up/bucking. Then barrel. Trigger/Sears. Then cylinder. Last you do the spring.

3. TheRoyalCelt

TheRoyalCelt New Member

Ok. Which kind of bbs would you recommend?

4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Mags in your packet could work for a little if you don't have much stuff. But if your getting serious about sniping and play airsoft at competitive fields you should look into making a ghillie suit.

5. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Best "cheap" BBs = Madbull, KA, WE
    If you want to pay more......SGM, BBB, Straight

6. TheRoyalCelt

TheRoyalCelt New Member

Ok, thanks for the help!

7. Dovi-82nd

Dovi-82nd New Member

Lorton
    Yea madbull is great! For your load out its up to you. There are many types of snipers. I have both an aeg and bar20 that I use together. In that case I'm more bound to use the aeg. However once my aeg broke and I went bar10 and I dropped load and hid and the shadows. It depends what you want to be. What do you want to be?