New/What the hell am i doing

Discussion in 'Missouri Airsoft Forum' started by Trickyyyxx, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx New Member

So i'm interested in AirSoft and milsim seems to be a blast, i was just wondering why Missouri air soft seems so dead? Lack of arenas?

Anyways I'm in Columbia there's anyone around the area, i'm just trying to find a group. I'm 20 and have the money to spend on equipment, i just don't want to go and buy gear then never use it.

2. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

Hey there Trickyyyxx, I wouldn't say airsoft is dead in MO. Its just the lack of a playing field in Columbia makes it seem that way. The sport is very active on the weekends in St. Louis and Kansas City.

This Sunday, MMA(Mid-missouri airsoft) is traveling up to black market CQB arena in KC. If you want to hitch a ride we have one spot available. That way you can get a feel for the sport and the type of equipment you should buy. We'll have an extra gun for you to use.

Let me know if you're interested. :)

3. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx New Member

Yeah i'd be interested, I'd be able to bring cash for gas and whatever else, do i need to pick up anything special for myself beforehand?

4. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

nope, no need to bring anything but maybe snacks and drinks if you want them. Are you on Facebook?

5. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx New Member

Yea i'll add you on there and give you my number and whatnot.

6. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx New Member

I messaged the Mid MO AirSoft facebook page, if you didn't get it let me know

7. B-Ron

B-Ron New Member

I got it. Just got home.

8. Reaper1301

Reaper1301 Member

Wolfpack 080 milsim team is now fully operational we are based out of Sullivan mo always looking to sling some BBS anytime. Just message us to set up a operation sometime