New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BrianVoodoo, Dec 1, 2012.

1. BrianVoodoo

BrianVoodoo New Member

Columbus
    Hey guys since Im new here on airsoft society I figured id give myself an intro. Ive been playing airsoft for about 8 years now so im not new to the sport just new to these forums. Im also on airsoftohio but i wanted to expand my horizons lol.

2. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Welcome to the forum! The rules are probably similar, but make sure you read them, and have fun.

3. BrianVoodoo

BrianVoodoo New Member

Columbus
    Thanks I appreciate it !

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to read the rules and have fun.

5. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Welcome, I'm guessing you're from Ohio? What Guns do you have?

6. BrianVoodoo

BrianVoodoo New Member

Columbus
    Yes I am from Ohio and I have a CA m4 a ICS L85, a A&K para saw,and a Tanaka M40A1. I used to have a CA g36 K, CA ak, CA m24, CA m16, TM m14 DMR.
    What about you ??

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    How do you like the ICS L85? I've heard great things about it.

8. BrianVoodoo

BrianVoodoo New Member

Columbus
    Its a really really nice gun it has probably some of the best externals ive ever seen/felt with the sheet metal body vs pot metal. It has a really nice feel to it once you shoulder it, it kinda of becomes an extension of your arm. Its my first ICS and i was impressed its got a pretty good range even on the 350 fps setting. I havent been able to use it in a legit event just some back yard target practice. The one thing i will have to say is PMAGS fit but they are extremely tight. so if you plan on using PMAGS your good just make sure to give it an extra slap so it clicks in! It also uses a car fuse instead of the standard fuse used in arisoft guns idk if that helps or not it just seemed like that would a stronger fuse but possibly hard to by pass.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012