Newcomer to airsoft

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ColdNachos, Oct 28, 2012.

1. ColdNachos

ColdNachos New Member

Beginner to airsoft here, was looking at this gun and was thinking of it for my first gun. If anyone could tell me if this is a good gun for a starter or not it would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-WELL-R23-M.htm

2. LT1

LT1 New Member

To me it looks great for a starting gun. It has good fps. I bought a gun off of airsplat and I've had for about a year it's great!!! Remember to check its accuracy ( this one looks great) because u don't want a non accurate gun.. But overall I'd say it's a good buy.
    Good luck with Airsoft!

3. LT1

LT1 New Member

Oh and also some of its parts are metal so it will have a good weight to it. And it's not all metal so it won't be too heavy.

4. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    No. Do not get that. LT1 sorry but you do not know what you are talking about.

If you want a M4. Get a JG M4 or an ICS Sportline. Browse around on Evike.com or Airsoftgi.com

Good companies for under $200 are ICS Sportlines, JG, Cyma, Dboys AK variants.

5. LT1

LT1 New Member

Sorry I didn't look at the brand. But also classic army and don't look at airsoftgi for guns, 2 of my friends ordered from there.. One never got his gun and the other didn't come with a mag or a battery and the description said it would. Airrattle or Evike are the best.

6. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

First off JG sucks go ICS

7. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Not when the JG is tuned and with easy diy mods

8. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Not really... A tuned JG can perform pretty well, especially there m4 and G36 models. ICS does make great sport lines though.

Edit: sniped by Batman.

9. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Edit: sniped by Batman

10. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Yea but I don't think a new kid to airsoft is going to go about tuning a gun ;)

11. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

How do u guys feel about the ICS Sig 552 commando MRS

12. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I'm sorry, but how can you recommend the gun without looking at what brand it is?

OP: Most ACM (Airsoft China Manufactured) guns are pretty durable, but you can get better for the money.

13. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    ACM would be the best route to go for a starter gun, made to be durable and most are TM compatible for when you gain the experience to startteching your own gun/s. CYMA/DBOYS for AKS, JG for M4s and G36s. Highly recommend those guns, arguably the best bang for the bucks as you yanks call it.