Nikolai Belinski Loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by richman992, Oct 5, 2012.

1. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    I want to make a Nikolai Belinski impression for a Halloween costume/loadout. I have a few ideas already but wanted to make a thread here and get ideas, suggestions, etc. Here's some pictures for reference, as well as a link to a site I was thinking if buying some of the stuff from.

http://www.frontofrussia.com/army.html

I'm thinking of buying the complete uniform and the hooded jacket. And a scarf to wear over the pilotka.

Attached Files:

2. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    So I found a whole kit for $140 that has almost everything I need

I just am not sure if the padded top is accurate to Nikolai's top. It looks it but I don't know for sure.

As for the holster, it's a Nagant holster, and I believe it should be the right one.

The boots are kinda confusing me too. It almost looks like Nikolai is wearing officers riding boots, like these. But I think any tall black boot will work.

And I think that just about covers everything, besides the scarf that he wears over his pilotka. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    For the scarf you can use any piece of generic cotton or wool scarf with a similar color. Those things were made by thousands all over Russia.

4. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    Ok, thanks. That was my plan. The site I'm ordering from ships from the Ukraine, so my biggest worry now is getting all the money together in time to buy it and have it here by Halloween. I've gotten in contact with the site people and they said it'd probably be around 2 weeks for shipping, so time is tight.

As for the gun, I will probably just use my AK47 even though it isn't really one of the guns from Nazi Zombies. It's close enough. Maybe I can fashion a custom short barrel ak47 with all the spare ak parts I have, to resemble the ak74...

5. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Um, what? Did I miss something or what?
    1. You want to walk around with your gun during Halloween?
    2. You want to build an AK-74 out of an AK-47?
    3. Was the AK-74 in the Nazi Zombies?

6. TornadoAirsoft

TornadoAirsoft New Member

Please tell don't tell me your walking around with your gun... 

7. The Fox

The Fox New Member

A little village in Europe
    Am I getting this right? He carries rifle pouches, you carry a Mosin Nagant bandoleer and both you and the model are armed with an automatic weapon? Maybe I'm being to much of a nitpicker here, but its doesnt look right at all.

8. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    1. NO!!!!! Why on earth would I be walking around on Halloween? I'm 20, I don't trick or treat anymore. And if i do, i know better :p It's for parties, and to airsoft in.

2. I never said it was going to be pretty. It's a whole lot easier than buying a whole other gun for a costume, when I have an old ak47 just laying around.

3. Yes, it's a wall gun in Kino Der Toten, as well as a few others. It's a "sub machine gun" (what a joke)

As for having Mosin rifle pouches and an automatic... Idk, I didn't design Nikolai's character, I'm just trying to accurately replicate it.

Here's where I've gotten with the ak so far. It's definitely not an ak74u, but it'll have to do. I still have to put the railed grips on, and paint it.

Attached Files:

9. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Ah, good.
    Since I only rarely play the vanilla version of Nazi Zombies with a friend, I have no clue about add-on weapons.

10. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I can't really chime in with advice, but I can say that this is a great idea. Post pics when you're done. Oh and by the way I hope you know that if you're doing this, you have to talk in Nicholai's accent the whole night.

11. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    Actually the AK-47 is obtainable from the mystery box. Nerd moment.

12. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    No its not in the box, the AK-74 is one of the wall guns though. The AUG is in the box though. IIRC didn't you have an AUG richman?

13. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    What map is it on the wall? I don't seem to remember.

14. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Kino der toten when you're outside. Its also down in the lab on Five.

15. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    Ok. I thought you were talking about the AK-47 got that and the AK-74u mixed up.

16. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    @Username: I actually plan to walk around chugging water out of a vodka bottle too. I don't have my AUG anymore or I woulda used that cuz its the best N.Z. assault rifle. My friend is going as Tank Dempsey and were looking for someone to be a Nazi Zombie.

@Skywaffle: You can get the RPK out of the box, maybe thats what you were thinking of.

The total amount for everything (minus the boots) is $205 including shipping from the Ukraine. I just have to get the money together and then transfer it into the guys account (since its gotta be translated from USD). There is a jg m16 for $65 on my local CL that I'm thinking of buying since its cheap and accurate to the game.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  17. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    Make a thunder gun or a raygun. I made one and its pretty easy. Look up the creative bird on YouTube and he'll teach you how to make all minds of guns. For the thunder gun or grenade look up parkers tutorials.

18. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    I'll check it out, thanks for the tip man! I wanted to make a ray gun but I thought it'd be too difficult.

19. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    THREAD REVIVE!

We're deciding to do this again, but we have the whole crew and some zombies. I need help locating the Russian Private's uniform Nikolai wears. My budget is somewhat limitless but its a costume so under $300 preferably. Any help is appreciated.

Also, would it be harder to recreate Nikolai's character from the new map Origins? Pics attached below.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  20. nucklehead

nucklehead New Member

LA
    I think it would be easier and cheaper to make the Origins one (except for the helmet), but I think the other one is more recognizable. Both can probably easily be done within your price range. Also, have you made the ray gun? If you have, post some pics please, that thing sounds awesome! I think this is a great idea and I am looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013