Non-fog masks?

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by tyler1243bb, Dec 12, 2012.

1. tyler1243bb

tyler1243bb New Member

I am looking for a mask/lens i could order online that will fog less than most masks. i have a bad problem with fog and i would appreciate it if anyone could send me some links or give me suggestions. Thanks!:)

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/goggles-glasses/ea-gear-turbo-fan-dl-goggle-set-tan.html

These are replicas of ESS Turbofans and they're fantastic. The fan clears out the normal heat build up on low setting, and if you're ever running hard and really sweating, kicking it into high will nix the rest. Great goggles for a great price. And I'm convinced that they are in fact ESS factory rejects, which means you're getting $120 goggles for $35. You can get them in black or green as well.

3. tyler1243bb

tyler1243bb New Member

Thanks I will definitely consider those but my field has a rule that anybody under 18 has to have a full mask. Would there be any way I could pop that into a full mask? Maybe mod it into one? Thanks for your help.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  5. tyler1243bb

tyler1243bb New Member

Thanks I will most likely purchase the goggles and pick up the half mask from my local store. I appreciate it.