Noob players not calling hits

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ak47dude1213, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ak47dude1213

ak47dude1213 New Member

I have noticed that a lot of players aren't calling their hits... Like 2 weeks ago I Lit a kid up until he would call his hit and then he finally he starts yelling stop I'm hit and he turns around and shoots me at point blank with his gun! I told the ref. but he didn't see it. Are you guy having these problems too

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    use the search bar next time and youll find a ton of threads on this already...
    that airsoft for you. Its not limited to the new players or young guys but the older and even experienced guys too.
    There was one game that it was unlimited respawns and the guy kept going the same way and getting hit by me every time but would only call it after the first 5-10 min of the game was already done.
    I over heard him talking later on and he was trying to whisper that he was pissed that he is so good but kept getting hit right away but didnt want to look bad so he pretended he wasnt.
    i eventually talked to a ref and asked them to watch that side for him and they have him on 5 accounts for not calling and our refs that day used the 550fps revolvers loaded with .43 for proven combat effectiveness hahaha... needless to say, he didnt not call that hit and was ejected...
    The only solution is to keep doing what you are doing. shoot them until they call it, tell the ref if it continues and then hopefully after enough hits or a talk they will change...

3. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    ProtectionPerfection is right. I made the same mistake a while ago. (Sorry about that guys) I just didn't search hard enough... or was it that I just didn't want to read through page after page of posts.

Below is a link to the thread that I created if you want to check it out...
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f38/how-deal-cheaters-64675/

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    If they don't call out, light them up where it hurts. If you can see anywhere where the clothing is tight on the body, shoot there. Light up their hands, neck, face, back. Don't just do a short burst, waste at least 80bbs on them and they will get the idea.... hopefully.

5. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Get the refs on them enough times, and they will be banned (if your field does that). If not, find a better field or don't play with the people who cheat.

6. Parallel38Airsoft

Parallel38Airsoft New Member

Knoxville
    Remember their faces and make it your personal mission to empty out a high cap everytime you see them.....Then go to a ref lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.