North Dakota AIRSOFT!!!????

Discussion in 'North Dakota Airsoft Forum' started by kiblock, Jan 4, 2014.

1. kiblock

kiblock New Member

Williston
    ok so im finally up here living the oil field dream and on my free time i have nothing to do! so id love to start playing again but i dont know anyone up here and dont know anywhere to play! so if there are any local groups please contact me as i am willing to do some driving to play! i am in williston so the closer the better but hey i have nothing better to do on my days off so why not do some driving? i am out of a gun at the moment but i am thinking of ordering one and upgrading it a bit so if you need any tech work done let me know id be happy to help i have years of experience and love doing it! hope to hear back from some players soon!

2. Dloc240

Dloc240 New Member

Williston
    Me and the wife along with some friends are starting a league in williston if your still up here and looking to possibly be apart of a team then hit me up

3. War_Machine

War_Machine New Member

Bismarck
  4. zacharymoen13

zacharymoen13 New Member

valley city
    anybody know any airsoft teams over by fargo or valley city?

5. War_Machine

War_Machine New Member

Bismarck
    Join the forum man! We have people from all over the state!

6. AkimboRanch

AkimboRanch New Member

Williston
    My friends and I were in the Marines together. We've started a good fund me to build an airsoft arena called Akimbo Ranch. If you could spred the word, thay would be awesome. We're getting a Facebook page and YouTube channel together.