North Houston Local Team

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gage Beaty, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Gage Beaty

Gage Beaty New Member

Cypress
    Howdy,
    I have started a small squad of 3 guys including myself and am hoping to create a competitive team. Our skill level as of right now is semi professional with us playing casually for right now but looking to enter in milsim's and possible tournaments soon. We do have some military training among us from various avenues with me issuing training throughout our team in order to better our cohesion and combat effectiveness. I would appreciate anyone looking for a team to reply if interested in order to start a dialogue and hopefully add you to our Delta Squad roster!

2. Matthias

Matthias New Member

Woodlands
    How often do you practice and is there a membership fee?

Gage Beaty likes this.

3. Gage Beaty

Gage Beaty New Member

Cypress
    Fee would just be for the patch which is 10$. We practice usually once or twice a week in the summertime (So now lol). We have two home fields being good friends with the owner at Spring with High Ground and in Conroe with Legends Airsoft. If you're interested in the team we have an easy but critical "tryout" where you come and play with at least 2-3 of the members (We've increased our team size since the last post lol) and we determine whether we like your play style and how efficient you are. Let me know if you're still interested!