North nj

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by Blasphemy911, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

Ive been playing airsoft for about a year now mostly in central new York but my friends moved to other states and have been deployed..... Any one in the north jersey region that plays because I dont like going by my self lol

2. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

How far north are you? Me and some friends (urban prodigy, ur girlfriendz, and a few others) Play in Bridgewater at godfather :(

3. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

I'm up by Bergen county

4. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Yup, we are in Somerset County, not sure how far away that is from you though, OP.

5. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

Bout an hour or so. Which isn't bad

6. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

I just put it in google maps, it said your about an hour and a half away (but I don't know what part of Bergen county your in).

7. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

I have job sites in branch burg which isn't far I'll see what I can do about meeting up with you guys I need to play I haven't since like June

8. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

We have a few events that we will probably be attending that are coming up at GodFather. So we'll see what we're going to do

9. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Are you working on the one building thats going up that has the protestors with the rat outside the gate? Or the huge electrical center thats still going up? If so, those are rather close to where we live.

10. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

No I'm a operations manager for a security company and I have sites where my guards are at down there lmk if you guys go soon

11. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

12. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

Thanks.... When you do indoor stuff do you have to wear a full mask or goggles are fine? Because this is how I been playing

image-1777672475.jpg

13. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Im pretty sure if your over 18 you can wear only goggles or full face but under you need your whole face covered

14. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

So in the picture I put up I should be ok right?

15. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Yes, what urban said for indoor, but I have a similar set up to yours for both indoor and outdoor, they usually don't mind.

16. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah it should be fine

17. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

Lol, I saw that edit. :p

18. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

If its a 15+ event than you most likely don't even need to wear the mask. If your over 18 you don't need to wear the mask. They are obviously the most strict about the goggles. It kind of varies from even to event.

19. Blasphemy911

Blasphemy911 New Member

Great perfect lol yes I'm over 18 lol

20. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Lol, thats good, I'm sure your company doesn't want a 15 year old operations manager. As for us, however, we are all sophmores in HS. 15 years old. I know this could be a turn off, but rest assured, we are NOT immature hide behing a barrel the whole game kind of kids who don't call hits. We respect the game and it's players and we go hard.