North nj

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by Blasphemy911, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Why can't you play for a while?

2. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    Mainly money, or lack of, to be more specific. I also need to pick up a new (or used) smart charger. I need one so desperately that I'd almost be willing to trade my easily fixable Mac11 for one :p

3. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Smart chargers are around $30 off evike, I would highly recommend that. How far away from Bridgewater are you?

4. Arekkusu723

Statesville
    Yeah, I've honestly been putting off getting one for a good 3.5 years... I've already got a $100 shopping list bookmarked :p! And I'm roughly an hour from Bridgewater. Thank God that Stryker is only like 20 minutes.

5. Sako

Sako New Member

The fact your only 20mins close to Stryker made my trigger finger twitch :)
    Must be nice :( im 1hr so meh...dont feel like driving home too scared to fall asleep when driving :eek:

6. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

I feel sad :(. Want to be at an event but my gun is broken. Hope it's fun for this of you at GF :)!

7. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    The enemy team did not call their hits maybe like a handful did but the rest really did not call it unless you lit them up.

8. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Was it bad? Or did they just not call their hits?

9. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    It was ok but literally this kid on the other team used a kid walking balk to our spawn as a shield. My friend then ran up to him safety killed him the kid ran away and said it didn't count.(the kid was like 16)

10. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Lol what a fail. On the bright side and may have fixed my gun :)

11. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Cool but honestly this was the worst event so far the other ones were pretty good though.

12. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Hmm, I actually thought it was one of their better managed events. Which team we're you on?

13. Arekkusu723

Statesville
    It's great! Only problem is that I'm always either really amped up or REALLY tired when leaving an event, so there's a 50% chance that driving home is going to be a living hell.

14. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    Serb a lot of the NATO cheated mostly younger one or two older guys also cheated.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  15. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Probably Kevin haha... Nah I think he got over the whole cheating phase after all the times we brought it up.

16. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Lets just say that there was plenty of cheating on both sides. Overall, I think it was one of their better organized events.

Out of curiosity, where was the Serb team during the game with the 6 civilians (I was one of them) because we didn't see any of you guys.

17. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    I ran to the creek by missile base then went down a path got shot by the tunnel from someone out of bounds. Then i tried to make one more push but it didn't work then the game ended I saw you guys leave missile base and run to the chapel.

18. Arekkusu723

Statesville
    Oh my God... Listen in at about 9:22 for a guy screaming, "He's in the Hospital"! Even thought this was a year ago, my friends and I still joke about this. If you would like me to tell the story behind it, just ask :) !
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOFoaTNHEi8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOFoaTNHEi8[/ame]

19. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Lol id appreciate a backstory. Indoor looks alright, you goin the 21st?

20. Arekkusu723

Statesville
    Ha, well for KOTH at Stryker, one of the biggest rules is no utilizing the back wall section, which obviously includes the Hospital... Our friend who is shouting, "Sevs", noticed movement in the hospital. He starts shouting, throwing a mini fit, as you heard, and begins shooting. Turns out it was the ref in there the whole time. The ref wasn't really wearing anything to distinguish him as a ref, though. It's one of those things that we all crack up about. We'll occasionally shout "he's in the hospital" mid game as a joke :D . And no, I can almost guarantee I won't make it on the 21st :(...