Northeast Arkansas

Discussion in 'Arkansas Airsoft Forum' started by felipeguevara_, Dec 26, 2015.

1. felipeguevara_

felipeguevara_ Member

Hello Northeast Arkansas airsofters. I am an avid airsofter in Jonesboro (more Milsim) as I am planning on attending more American Milsim events in 2016 as I I have already attended Broken Home IV. Me and a couple of friends have organized a "play date" for tomorrow (December 27th). Please private message me for more information about coming out and for future dates. Looking forward to meeting up with people from the old Jonesboro place and new airsofters as well. Thanks.

2. GT_Banshee

GT_Banshee New Member

Hey there I'm in brookland (between paragould and Jonesboro) and I know some people who will play airsoft and I'm wanting to play again since the field I played on had to close

3. CheckpointLima141

CheckpointLima141 Member

Gonzales
    My best friend lives in Paragould and I'll be moving up there soon

4. GT_Banshee

GT_Banshee New Member

Awesome my be then we can get a group to play

5. CheckpointLima141

CheckpointLima141 Member

Gonzales
    Yeah
    I'll talk with him
    I may be up there February/March area

6. mpgavin87

mpgavin87 New Member

Batesville
    Play

Is there anywhere in northeast Arkansas to play?

7. GT_Banshee

GT_Banshee New Member

There is a small group in paragould that is starting to play

8. MemphisChris87

MemphisChris87 New Member

Paragould
    You guys still looking to play? Me and 2 others are playing with the idea of getting a team together. We've been going to timberline in little rock but i found another field just north of memphis thats great.

9. RockCityAirsoft

RockCityAirsoft New Member

Beebe
    Rock City Airsoft is a new feild that will be opening in the Beebe area fall of 2016. Keep an eye out for our Facebook page which will be coming soon. We will offer a true milsim environment with a mock city. Please tell you friends or group that you play with about us. You can also email us at [email protected] if you have questions.
    RockCityAirsoft is online now Report Post

10. Paul Sanchez

Paul Sanchez New Member

North Little Rock
    Hello, there is an up and coming Field and Store in Cabot, called NextGen Tac! Awesome guys with an incredible vision. My team is located in central Arkansas, check us out on Instagram at taskforce_crusader or send me an email at [email protected] . Hope that helps, Thanks Y'all!