NPAS setup

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Protectionperfection, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
  2. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    Well honestly I wouldn't trust that because, the LM4 is a very new gun so not many parts have been made for the gun other than the factory made parts by KWA. If I were you I'd check on the KWA pro shop (which is KWA's website) for a low powered bolt or something of that matter.

3. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    dont have anything yet... only option right now is to cut the rocket spring or get a mp7 low power valve but that can drop FPS up to 60 and thats too much for me... supposedly by shaving a little off the back you can put it back up a bit but Im looking for something more straight forward.
    Any ideas?

4. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    The NPAS seems pretty straight forward, as KSC had this out for a while. The parts look pretty identical to my WA M4 RAtech Npas.

The only problem is that the nozzle would 'unscrew' itself becuase of the recoil. put some teflon tape to keep it seated.

if it does get loose, the FPS will drop. not increase, so its pretty safe

5. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Thanks I'll have to pick it up in a couple weeks when I make an airsoft order... I'll let you guys know how it turns out

6. vietboy1st

vietboy1st New Member

Boston,MA
    Hi, I bought one from that website. that Ra tech bolt in my kwa pts edition bolt. it does work perfectly. i can able to play in cqb and field without any problem. :D. Very happy with it.

7. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Did you buy just the bolt or did you need the entire bolt/carrier kit?

8. vietboy1st

vietboy1st New Member

Boston,MA
    no you just need to buy the ra tech npas bolt you are all set. You don't need to buy a whole bolt carrier. :):).. If you want to see pictures of my bolt kwa and the ra tech npas bolt i bought from tigertacticalairsoft. i am glad to show it to you. Tiger said he will have more in stock after the christmas but email them and ask for sure. Now i can play with this gun at any ops cqb to outdoor field. XD.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  9. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I would love to see pics. I wasnt sure if it would be 100% drop in or if it needed the carrier for best results.
    Ill email them today thanks!

10. vietboy1st

vietboy1st New Member

Boston,MA
    here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enjoy..