O.A.R.S. recruting

Discussion in 'Oregon Airsoft Forum' started by cptjustinhubertUSMC, Nov 29, 2012.

1. cptjustinhubertUSMC

cptjustinhubertUSMC New Member

We have spots open for 22 new members with more to open by febuary or march we do ask that if you can please donate 10 dollars a month to help cover rent of a field or arena for hosted training or games. For more info contact cptMaverick at 5038057863 or pm me thanks

2. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    What is your age limit? My friend and I would be interested in joining!! Also, where are you located in Oregon?

3. cptjustinhubertUSMC

We are gunna be based out of newberg but train at whatever field or arena we can rent at the time as for age 13+ do to that's what most feilds have for age limit.

4. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Can I ask your experience with airsoft? Have you been to R&R? Any indoor arenas? Also, how long have you been airsofting competitively? Sorry for the interrogation :p

5. cptjustinhubertUSMC

No I have not been to r&r just found out that hilsbrow has a airsoft arena that's were I'm gunna hold my first team training day at I've been airsofting for 7 years at differant friends places as well as mine

6. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    How many people are on the team? Also what replicas do you own? (Replicas=guns)

7. cptjustinhubertUSMC

We just started recruiting so far its my self Cptjustin Maverick hubert and Lt vincent viper walters he runs brovo team

8. cptjustinhubertUSMC

And I'm curntly getting ready to buy a lancer m4 my crossmen broke our team is gunna run m4 saws snipers mp5/mp7 and weapons from other countrys ie ak ect what do you have

9. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    I'm sorry dude, but you shouldn't start a team yet. You're just not ready.

Not joining.

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Lol. I'm sorry, but this made me laugh. Great response ;P.

11. Dennis

Dennis New Member

Try saving up for something better...lancers may seem like a good idea but when u start a team your gonna need something better then a plastic m4 with an overpowered gear box...the thing shoots 420 kinda to high for most field and cqb limits...