o ACS Airsoft (Paducah)

Discussion in 'Kentucky Airsoft Forum' started by Kaponk, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Yes(Please like on FB if so)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    [​IMG]

ACS Airsoft is a field in progress located in Paducah Kentucky, we hope to fully open in March of 2013, although we will be having a pre-openning match December 1st. A Facebook page has been made that has photos of the field and progress on it, announcements, raffles, and is updated daily.

Now due to trying to build up interest in the field we are starting to have open invites to some of our private matches. If you want to participate in a private match you will need to like our page, so you will get all the announcements including when we post invites to our private matches. This is just so anyone interested, that can make it to the field, can see the field first hand and see what we are doing as well as hear our plans for it and meet some of the staff working to bring this to everyone.

Link To The Facebook Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/UnrealAirsoft

This is a satellite photo of the field, now it is from May of 2011 which at the time this field wasn't in the workings, so you will not see the truck or any other structures, as we complete structures i will add labels to this.
    [​IMG]

◘If anyone has questions or suggestions after looking at the page feel free to message me on here or email us at: unreal.airsoft@yahoo.com

Now as stated this is a field in progress, please no thread bashing and saying how it looks bad, we have only a hand full of people working on the field at the moment and even fewer who can work on it throughout the week. We are just starting out and simply trying to get interest in the field.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Well, this seems exciting.

3. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Ermahgerd, I live in Paducah. Too bad I quit airsoft.

4. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    We are trying to see how much interest we can get, so all likes are appreciated, at the rate though we are gathering supplies and starting to have more build time we might open sooner, but right now the projected time is Spring of 2013. Also for anyone wonder it`s about a 4 hour drive from Louisville.

5. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    Where is it going to be? How far from Paducah Middle?

6. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    I think the FB page link i posted should give the exact address,i can only guess maybe 20 minutes or so from Paducah Middle cause it`s out in the Heath area past the mall.

7. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Dang it Paducah, make up your mind if you quit or not. This is like the second time you've changed it.

8. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    I've only quit once?

9. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Really? Must have read your sig wrong awhile back. My bad.

Anyway, if I can make the drive in the future, I will check it out.

10. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Sounds good, the December 1st match will just be a pre-openning match, then after winter we will hopefully open it up for weekend games. There are even talks of possibly having some ops later in 2013.

11. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    How old are you guys? How long have you been playing? (Me, 4 years) What are you guys' first names? I want to see if I know you guys.

12. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    As of the moment im the oldest on the team being 18, the actual leader of the group and owner of the field is 17. I cant give you all the names and ages cause we have 30+
    members as well as two other teams using the page so they can see when we plan private invite only matches. Not sure if our team fb page will let you see everyone on the team or not, look for The Wanted 52`s Airsoft Division. Ive been playing for about three years now, not sure on everyone else. You wont know me unless you go to Paducah Tilghman and even then i havent been there in two years and i moved here only three years ago.

13. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Alright guys been working the past few days on the field, we got a little tower up in the area that will soon be one of three compounds that will be on the field, also decided the box truck needed a new paintjob. We plan on starting construction on the compound tomorrow, today was just clearing out the general area for it as well as clearing some of the existing trails that will run to it.
    [​IMG]
    New paint scheme on the old box truck

[​IMG]
    First tower that will soon become the compound, that`s from yesterday so it`s a lot more cleared out now.

14. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Alright so we took most the weekend off and today we just gathered some more pallets for the soon to be compound/outpost. We are hoping to finish most if not all of the compound by Saturday. These pictures are just all of the pallets we have for the compound as well as giving you a better idea of what will eventually be the compound, the ones you see leaning against trees are just mocked up from where we are seeing where we want the walls, also on the east side, or in most the photos, the right side, we plan on having another building there to give the compound some more places for hiding/defense also just to fill in the space. Also the tower is not 100% completed so ignore the bare sides on it, we ran out of plywood that day.
    [​IMG]
    My mighty work horse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Alright, we`ve been busy the past few weeks, but starting to finally put more time back into the field. We finally went and got a bunch of much needed supplies, all this will be going into several different buildings. Also had our first invite only match, not to long ago, that went well and everyone had a great time. Remember to get invites, updates, and a chance to win some raffles go like our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/UnrealAirsoft?ref=ts&fref=ts
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  16. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    [​IMG]
    Don`t forget our pre-opening match is coming up soon, we will be chronoing and it is mandatory to have your gun chronoed. At the moment we have yet to decide the limit, but once we agree on the limit I will be sure to update this.

17. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Events

Christmas Comes Early
    December 1st we will be hosting our pre-openning game, everyone is welcomed as well as all ages. We plan to start at 8am and run through most the day ending at 4pm, the cost is $10 a person for all day play and $5 for lunch or you can bring your own. We hope to have have a good turn out and a fun day, hopefully some of you on here can attend. Go to our Facebook page, link provided below, if you want to keep updated on the field, field work, raffles, and upcoming events. Also, this being our first match, we will not have a compressor so if anyone uses air tanks be sure to come prepared for this. As far as fps limits for this match they are posted below, hope to see some of you there!

FPS Limits
    450fps assault rifle, 20ft engagement
    450fps Pistols, 20ft engagement
    500fps SAW, 50ft engagement
    550fps sniper, 100ft engagement
    All these are temporarily set for the first game, subject to change.

18. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Quick little update, we have two projects going, but I wont be reveling what they are till we complete them, but I assure you they are both worth the wait.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  19. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    Alright guys, quick update here, everything is starting to come together for our first public play date. I will not be releasing much about what all we have added or what we are working on. There will be no new pictures till our December event, if you want to see any of the new projects we have been working on you will either have to attend or wait for the game day pictures. Now one thing i can release is we will have rental guns, $25 for all day rental at any open play day and only $5 per gun at any reserved field party day!! This leads me to the next quick update, we do have a party room now for those interested in renting out the field for private events, rates differ based on number of people and for how long. Still hope to have some of you there, if you plan to attend please go to our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UnrealAirsoft?ref=ts&fref=ts , like the page if you haven't, and go to events and say whether you will be attending.

20. Kaponk

Kaponk Member

Paducah
    The soft opening is this weekend whose ready!?
    7400 old highway 60 west, west Paducah
    same parking lot as Anne'sBridals
    8am to 4pm

Concessions will be for sale
    death rages for sale
    eye protection for sale
    charging room available $1 per outlet charger must bring your own
    camo and little gear for sale
    BB's and Chrono wont be here till next week so we will have them for spring and more gear and camo in spring
    registration and waiver forms start at 8
    Black Vs Camo for teams based on sleeves!!!! so not everyone needs to camo up lets have this fair
    i suspect gaming will end around 4
    any questions or concerns please comment below, if not please go show that you are coming by checking our events list so we know what to prepare and have ready
    games will last 45minutes roughly and 25min breaks 1 hour lunch break

Game Types
    Team death match
    Mad medic
    Search and destroy
    Capture the flag
    More ideas accepted