Official runescape thread

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by teamm4, Jul 26, 2012.

1. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Ones anyone play runescape?

2. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    I do sometimes. Level 60 combat. I like minecraft I little better. However I plan on installing a runescape mod into my minecraft. It combines the two.

3. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Does anyone have a runescape account 100 or above they don't use anymore that are wiling to give?

4. Thunderbo15

Thunderbo15 Active Member

Saint Charles
    There are all kinds of threads dedicated to specific games. It should be perfectly fine to have on dedicated to runescape.

Now I used to play this a LOT, then I stopped then I played some more then I stopped, then there was a free membership so I played again for two weeks and now I think I'm done. The game is just way too tedious lol...I think ended up around level 90 with some pretty decent stuff and stats xD but seriously, it takes hours upon hours just to make a little money lol...

5. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

I have this level 70 something with beast stats that I got from a friend but then one day I log into it (wasn't my main) and literally ALL the stats were level 10 even ones that had not previously touched and a whole lot more got de-ranked.

Add me (my main), I'm warlord7143 IIRC (haven't played in a year+).

6. Endrikat7

Endrikat7 New Member

I do not play anymore but when I was younger I had an account about level 90, then I knew passwords to a couple of my friends that were over 100 but I wouldn't just give it up after no lifting it for a few years. Would you pay for one?

7. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Did anyone else notice this is in the beginners forum and not the staging area? Lol

I used to play, got bored of it. It changed too much, te old version like 5 years ago was great, the newer version just sucks. It's overrated.

8. Endrikat7

Endrikat7 New Member

I know what you mean man. I got addicted to this game it was like my life. When I finally stopped I didn't know what to do with myself just like watched tv and played video games here and there along with sports. And that's when I found airsoft! I highly recommend you guys stop playing. Your wasting your life for a fake life.

9. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Used to at this game a ton. Can remember my stats and I think my account was deleted.

10. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Runescape isn't the only thing I do, I mean I play sports as well so it's not like my life lol but I can agree older was better but it's still fun except for all the bots everywhere
    And sorry I didn't really know where to put this thread

11. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

If you know anybody though please let me know, it would be awesome

12. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

What level were you if you can remember

13. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

I have a level 90 or so range tank. I level 105 regular. And a bunch of level 50 and 60 pures.

The game got old. They are revamping it. Go on youtube and like up runescape combat beta. Right now they are getting to revamp the whole combat system. Its not going to be a click and wait type game anymore. Its going to be like that mixed with world of warcraft sort of. Just look up pking videos of it. It looks much cooler.

14. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Do you still want your level 105?

15. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

No. I just spent 4 years playing on it to get rid of it.

No but to be honest you can have it. It has nothing on it though and its probably closer to level 100. It has quite a few of the members quests to access areas and weapons done.

First one on it gets it. Btw if the pass doesn't work tell me and I will recover it.

Killa 1 1

plkoij12 or vigue94

16. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Is this the level 105??

17. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Hey man it didn't work, said it was invalid

18. teamm4

teamm4 New Member

Does lIrc go with it?

19. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    IIRC stands for If I Remember Correctly.

Btw, how's my account?