ok what is the best airsoft game

Discussion in 'Scenarios & Milsim' started by bbedwards, Nov 3, 2012.

1. bbedwards

bbedwards New Member

Ok me and my friends are new to Airsoft. There are about 15 or so of us. We play in the dark and the day and since it was close to Halloween we were gunna try a zombie thing but anyway please we need a lot of ideas

2. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    where are you located? and what types of guns do you have?

3. Yargg

Yargg New Member

Pretty much unrealistic unless you and your friends are all super rich, but take a trip to Scotland they have big time airsoft fun over there.

4. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
    Please do not play in an area that is not meant for airsoft. Check airsoft forums where you live and see where/when games are. I know Illinois has have around 3 zombie games all of which are actually pretty fun. Play safe.

5. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I agree with what GolfisGood said. Not only is it safer to play on a sanctioned field, its more fun. Its just an all around better experience.

6. Castle2ndclass

Castle2ndclass New Member

Syracuse
    I hate to be "that guy" but if you can't reach a field and you live in an area that is safe then you could probably play around there. It won't necessarily be more fun but if it's what you have to do I've been doing it for years. You should check on the "fields" section of this forum to see if there are any near you.

7. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Yep i defiantly aggree,

8. bbedwards

bbedwards New Member

Ok yeah but are some good game scenarios we have bought a 10 acre piece of land and we need some good game ideas

9. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Capture the flag?

(20 characters)

10. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Team Deathmatch and Jail Break.

11. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Capture the breifcase.
    Its when theresa breifcase near one side of the field and the other team has to gat it and plant it in a specific location that changes every game or so. If you want to make it longer, you can have launch codes somewhere else on the field. I love that game type

12. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Its supposed to act as a nuke. When it goes off, the games over. But you can set how long the time is before detonation.

13. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    And then theres no respawns for the team with the nuke and they have to defend it until the times is up.