older kids: being jerks to younger kids what should i do?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by NOMAD666, Sep 6, 2012.

1. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    Ok so I do have to give you kind of a long backround of what is in progress of going on. I am 14 and have a team of poeple my age and younger. After a good day on the feild as we where packing up one of my team members introduced me to a 16 year old who he knew that wanted to be on our team. I told him he could just come to airsoft with us and will see. So that has not happend yet......he assumes we suck. Yeah ill admit a few members do but most of us are good. We got into this huge argument on facebook. I have no clue what to do. I want this to end.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    ...Then just don't have him on your team?

3. NOMAD666

NOMAD666 New Member

bikini bottom
    Hes not I did not allow him. I just want him to somehow realize most of us dont suck but, How do I show up at the feild and not get into an arguement with him. BTW i know for a fact im better than him ges talking nonsense should I just ignore him?

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Obviously ignore him an argument takes two people as long as you don't talk to him he literally can't get in an argument with you.

5. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

Love your neighbors.. Say that you know he is probably great at the sport (even if he isnt), and that you respect him; but that you don't want him on your team, or whatever action you are wanting to take. If he belittles you, ignore him and just move on.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Does it even matter who's the better player? If you're both having fun and playing safe, that's all that matters. If you're playing this game to be better than other people, you should take a long hard look at why you're doing it. Airsoft is about the experience of the game, not counting kills and certainly not belittling each other about playing better or worse. If the other guy won't play with you because he thinks you suck, move on and don't worry about it. Show some class and some sportsmanship and play the game for the experience.