Olmpic arms m4 full stock ris?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by magkill, Nov 18, 2012.

1. magkill

magkill New Member

The ics m4s, I've heard, are good but on web sites and YouTube have shown nothing about this gun, like reviews comments ect. The reason why I'm asking is because I don't want to buy a gun that is considered horrible but is made by a great maker. I've heard that great companies have made some bad guns in the past like g&g and their hop up problems. The problems I see are the stock breaking off the main parts of the gun are plastic and the worst all out durability, gear box body barrel and other parts.
    Here's the link: http://www.airsoftstation.com/olarpcm4risa.html

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, on most guns with full stocks, it is quite sturdy. Plus, ICS is known for being sturdy guns. I'm assuming it will perform like any other ICS M4; good. If you have any more questions just ask me.

3. magkill

magkill New Member

Ok thanks for the help, phillies said you had an ics gun, what kind is it?

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Two actually. A CXP.08 and a previous S-system that is in the process of becoming a SOPMOD Block 2.

image-485600458.jpg

image-1846209883.jpg

Edit: sorry for potato quality and my trigger guard being off.

5. magkill

magkill New Member

Cool, are they sport lines? What's the biggest problems with them?

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I've only had one problem and that was a pinched wire. But yes, they are Sportlines. I'm not a big fan of metal bodies because they aren't flexible like the polymer in sportline guns.

7. magkill

magkill New Member

Ya I have sport lines, ump's, m4s and others. I was at my friends farm I was running around with my ump and my friend said cover me, he gave me his g&g fn fal that thing is the biggest, heaviest airsoft gun I have ever held. It just got too funny when I put it to semi and every bullet was a hit.

8. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    The Olympic arms is just the trades on the shell. Internally its your average amazing ics. I love mine. I have a colt and an olyimpic arms ics m4s and love them both. You will not have a problem factory. Upgrades are taken well by ics.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You might mean King Arms FAL. I don't think G&G makes one.

10. magkill

magkill New Member

Dose it come really great internally, or do I have to up grade it for not major but improvements over the original gun. And yes I have a ics gun so I know about all the internals, I just don't know if it will make a big enough difference if I upgrading them.

11. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I've had one of my ICSs for 1+ years stock and the other for 3-6 months stock. The one that has lasted 1+ years is the CXP which takes a beating from CQB.

12. magkill

magkill New Member

They make them their part of the fn family you know the fn 2000 fn scar and the fn fal. I'll find a link.

13. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I found it. You don't have to provide a link.

14. magkill

magkill New Member

Ya check the weight, the worst part is that a lot of weight is in the front and back so it feels much heavier than it really is. Lol the full metal gear box is the thing that is light in the gun.

15. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Nice. But back on topic, the ICS internals should last you a good long while stock.

16. magkill

magkill New Member

I'm really worried about the hop up I have the bushmaster carbon 15 and it is not that accuract.

17. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Must have got a lemon(surprising). Both of my ICS guns are extremely accurate* though.

18. magkill

magkill New Member

It's much like your cxp internally, cqb and a high rate of fire mid fps it has a plastic putter barrel that might of bent the hop unit.

19. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Maybe because they are both CXPs. Not only are they CXPs but they are both made by ICS which makes the same internals for every AR. Plus, their outer barrel is metal. Believe me.

20. magkill

magkill New Member

This is what it looks like:

image-1754265857.jpg
    It's held together by 4 pins it might have shifted in battle.