OP: Battle of the Bulge (french) 16.12.12

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by Phylos, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Hey guys,

This is a video of a MilSim-Role-Play game I was invited to with my team. It was a huge chance, since the OP was adults-only.
    The video is in french, but you don't really need to understand french to understand the video :)
    There was 50+ players on site, all of them excellent (even if their loadouts don't always suggest so).
    The objective of my team was to capture the fort. My platoon (Panzer 2) had to support Panzer 1 as they led a frontal assault on the fort.
    As I was hit a few times, I decided to film the fort, to see how the americans (The 101st Airborne) were doing.
    At the end, germands rush the fort and win, 3 minutes before the arrival of US General Patton and his armored vehicles.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8khzBaJ284[/ame]

Killerphylos

2. Yokomohoyo

Yokomohoyo New Member

San Juan
    Great video, btw in 4m7sec you see someone with a medic patch on and the Hippocratic Oath on it... Ironic that at that moment he is engaging the enemy :D

3. Phylos

Phylos New Member

Valbonne
    Yeah lol
    But even I, having a camera in my hand and a yellow vest on me, got engaged. And it was no mistake. So, medic or not, you should have the right to defend yourself :D
    Hope you didn't get too confused because of the french ^^

4. Yokomohoyo

Yokomohoyo New Member

San Juan
    My French is horribly rusty (haven't needed to use it since high school), but I was able to understand some of the conversations with in the vid. I think I'll look your channel up on youtube and keep watching. Thanks again for the vid.