OPEN WAREHOUSE: ONE-DAY BONEYARD SALE at AirSplat (Airsoft Guns, Gear, Parts)

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by AirSplat, Feb 4, 2016.

  1. AirSplat

    AirSplat New Member

    1,397
    0
    **WAREHOUSE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!** Everything must go! First come first serve. AirSplat Boneyard Blowout is ONE DAY ONLY on Saturday, February 6th from 1pm-6pm! Join us at AirSplat Irwindale to score some guns and parts for AS LOW AS $1. The maximum you'll spend on a functioning gun is $40!! You don't want to miss out.
    http://www.airsplat.com/airsplat-airsoft-boneyard-blowout-sale-2016

    3809 Durbin St., Irwindale, CA 91706

    VIEW SNEAK PEEK OF SALE ITEMS!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. plasticnoob

    plasticnoob Active Member

    587
    94
    hidden city
    Oh wow, too bad you didn't have some sort of online ticket booth area so we could order from. I could have used some of those parts, and would gladly pay 5x the price online shopping :)
     

  3. Dannyboyextreme

    Dannyboyextreme Active Member

    1,129
    18
    Burbank
    90% of the good stuff was taking in the family and friends start up. If managed to be there early for the public open, you got the chance to getbthe remaining 10%. The rest of the stuff was practically skin and bones and nothing special. I managed to pick up whatever I needed but everyone that went in around 3:00 only had options to get rachette externals and $1 broken crosman guns