Operation academy Training, Tupelo, MS

Discussion in 'Mississippi Airsoft Forum' started by Killshot_Ben, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben New Member

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    All it linked me to was your Facebook Mobile profile.

Generally, when you are trying to advertise an event, you come here with all the necessary information, such as rules, place, price, setting, amount of people, etc. This does not really work.

3. Killshot_Ben

Killshot_Ben New Member

Like I said, nothing is set. I was just getting word out. The basics were on that page, but it doesn't want to work.

I did it a different way. Try this.

If it doesn't work, it is at the police training grounds near Ballard park, and starts at 9.

4. AceSlade117

AceSlade117 New Member

Pontotoc
    1626 N. Veterans Blvd., Tupelo, MS, 38803
    That is the address where we are meeting. We meet at 8AM, and will leave the park at 830 to go to the training grounds. There will be indoor restrooms on the grounds, as well as sinks and power hookups. 425fps for aegs @ full auto at 20 feet. Safety kills or spring pistols inside the engagement limit. Over 425 at 50ft, and 500+ at 100ft. Any aegs over 425 will be at semi only. We have somewhere between 15-20 that say they will be there, with about 10 pending, but you never know for sure. Charging 5 for food(will post if this changes) and field fee is free. Water and gatorade will be available. This is not milsim, just some guys getting together. Med release and waiver must be signed before play(will be available on location). If ive missed anything please post questions here.

Thanks, Nick

P.S. Killshot was tryingg to help me out, but hasnt posted a game here before.

5. AceSlade117

AceSlade117 New Member

Pontotoc