Operation Corn Fed

Discussion in 'Scenarios & Milsim' started by Dante, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    well i've been thinking about looking into starting my own field when my navy hitch is done with, and i've decided to start planning simple things like the field's first major operation. so here it is.

(imagine this like a newspaper article which is how i plan on doing the flyer :p )

HUNGER IN THE HEARTLAND!
    A long winter and dry summer have resulted in a poor crop yield in the mid-west causing food shortages around the world, the US and especially the mid-west itself. A group of dissedants have attempted a raid on a federal food reserve protected by the army national guard.
    The president has authorized a full military response to keep the situation from getting out of control and prevent the dissent from spreading.

that's the general outline and back story of the scenario. how do you like it?

2. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I love it. When and where would it take place? Aren't you out of Omaha?

Yay, 300th Post!

3. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    where? no idea at the moment. when? approximately 2 years from now :p
    like i said this will have to be after my hitch with the navy is over. just plans and ideas. i have pages of general ideas for different sections of the field as well but as of now that's all any of it is sketches and ideas.

yes i'm originally from omaha, how far from the omaha/CB area are you?

4. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Half hour away. Near Atlantic, IA

5. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    oh snap, my great grandmother was from atlantic.

ya man want me to put you down on a list for contact in the future?
    i also have my buddy back home with no one to airsoft with lol i can also put him in contact with you as well if he wants.

6. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Sure, but hey, whenever this gets going, if I were you, post it on Airsoft Nebraska Forums, if you want a lot of hype. Operation Yellow Jacket 2 in Nickerson NE, had like 160 people, because people are getting more connected and into the sport. But yeah, I play at a field in Atlantic, and our group also has one in Red Oak IA, if he wants to play and is in the area, or near, were always open to new members.

7. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    lol don't worry bro i know how to get the word out and hype things.
    i've already basically run 2 business already.