Operation Quagmire

Discussion in 'Indiana Airsoft Forum' started by Fang, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Fang

Fang New Member

Bargersville
    Operation Quagmire, an Operation Summer Tears series event.

This event will take place at eXplore Brown County on October 14th, 2017.
    Address: 2620 Valley Branch Road
    Nashville, Indiana 47448
    Times: 10am-7pm
    Arrive no later than 11:30!
    Admission: $15

A brief background: On June 23rd, 2016 in the late summer evening, three Blue Bloods infiltrated the communications sector of a Nomengedon base. The three were quickly spotted and hunted. One was KIA, callsign Russian. The other two took care of the rest, and went into hiding among the brush and treeline of the base. Both are badly injured, and don't have much time left.

There will be three teams during the scenario portion of the event: Team Blue Blood, Nomengedon, and Q.U.I.E.T.

Team Blue Blood is a closed team, and will be the team the two forces are fighting over. Nomengedon is the enemy team in this operation, but will be made up of the most players. Q.U.I.E.T. is a partially closed team. There is a limited number of spots on the team. At the time of this writing, there are only nine spots open. For Q.U.I.E.T. players, this will be a direct action mission and only experienced players are permitted on this team. If you wish to be a part of Q.U.I.E.T., please message me directly on the forum, or email us at [email protected]. Remember, when this team is closed, it's closed! No exceptions!

We prefer that Q.U.I.E.T. soldiers wear black/gray/white camouflage patterns such as Kryptec Typhon, A-TACS LE, LBX Snow Raptor, or any Urban pattern. Solid colors are also acceptable. However, we understand that not all players may have these rather expensive patterns, so we have opened up the requirements to tactical and civilian clothing.

Schedule:
    10-11:30am: Check-in
    11:35-11:55am: Rules, boundaries, and player debrief (all players must attend this if they want to play scenario event!)
    12-7pm: Game time
    7pm game ends and all players will report back to the check-in and staging area.

Patches are now in and each player will receive one upon check-in. If you are interested in purchasing more patches, they will be on sale at the check-in tent (check-in tent may be moved to more convenient location for individual patch sales after scenario game is played). Patches will be sold for $5 each.

Further information, including rules, waivers, and other miscellaneous event information can be found on our website: operationsummertea.wixsite.com/summertears.

Electronic waivers are available on our website, or can be directly accessed here: https://explorebrowncounty.checkfront.com/reserve/document/?template_id=1&id=ZDTL-060817. Under "Company or Group Name," please put "Operation Summer Tears". Attendees under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian contact information on waiver, and no one under the age of 10 is permitted at this event. Players from the age of 10-13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

Note: As of August 6th, 2017, there is a 1.5 mile stretch of 135 North that is closed due to road construction. Follow detour signs, and at railroad crossing on right side of road, take a right instead of going straight. As far as I know, there is no sign facing the North directing traffic that way. This should get you back onto 135.
    Really out-of-the-way detour for a 1.5 mile stretch of road if you ask me...

Operation Quagmire Patch 5.png