Opinions on Cheaters (if against rules please notify)

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Parzival_Airsoft, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Parzival_Airsoft

Parzival_Airsoft New Member

pleasant hill
    So we all know about the infamous airsoft cheater. And this thread isn't to talk scum about then. This thread is for solutions on how to eradicate or at least make the cheater:good player ratio better. Currently I've seen about 1 or 2 cheaters per 10 or 15 good players. Which is absolutely terrible. Do you think there is any way to maybe lower the cheater rate?

2. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside

3. Parzival_Airsoft

pleasant hill
    That is true, it's also why I have avoided public fields. I've been playing for 3 years (2 of actually playing, I was out of the sport due to gun difficulties). Do you think maybe it's possible to maybe bring down the number of cheaters

4. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Sure. #expenditureofammunition

5. Topshotz357

Topshotz357 Well-Known Member

Drexelhill
    Maybe setup a cheater database and share it to all fields and make knowledgeable cheating a lifetime ban from all fields I say knowledgeable because mistakes happen

6. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    If I don't call a hit due to not feeling it and I get lit up it's fine by me I can totally understand where the person would be coming from

7. Parzival_Airsoft

pleasant hill
    This is actually a really good idea, maybe I'll go play at a field a couple times and come up with a more accurate estimate of cheaters. I like play at private fields cause I feel like there are just less cheaters there. And we've all done the thing where we don't know we are hit but get yelled at by everyone because they think we're cheating. Cheaters and short tempered people are ruining the sport a bit.

Topshotz357 likes this.
  8. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Yeh my only cheater experience is in paintball I took out their team behind them in a building and shot a guy who instantly after i shot him 6 times he returned fire running in to the building but after a short convo he realized i wasnt his pal trolling him and that i surrendered his buddy and took his overwatch and then he apologized and called his hit and so i didnt report him to a ref cuz it was a misunderstanding
    Forgot to say I was only 30ft away and in a elevated position on this guy and he was slow walking one hand shooting his marker not possible to miss :)