Opinions.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by athemangoch, Aug 13, 2012.

1. athemangoch

athemangoch New Member

Gould I trade my kwa kmp9 for a ksc g18? I just want to know what you think of the ksc g18 basically

2. TAPairsoftjericho

TAPairsoftjericho New Member

Garden Grove
    Yea you could but you have to evaluate yourself as a player and is the step from SMG to pistol a step that will fit you.

3. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
  4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Would you want to trade a mp9 for a g18? Because the Kwa mp9 is a pretty good sidearm from what I have heard.

5. athemangoch

athemangoch New Member

I meant should I. Sorry an I did search the forum and it came up blank. And I love my kwa kmp9 but I wanted to ry out something new

6. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    If you love it do not trade. You will probably regret it. Just save up money and just purchase the G18c for $180 from Hong Kong. Then you will have the gun you love and something new :D

7. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    KWA MP9 is new for around $215

KSC G18 is new for around $180

Do the math.

8. TAPairsoftjericho

Garden Grove
    My vote is not to trade by the way... Also sorry off topic but I have used the search bar and it doesn't work as well as some might think and it doesnt even work on my phone when I am in the app :)

9. TboneH

TboneH New Member

Riverside
    Sidearm? Maybe if you're hulk hogan. I'm a pretty big dude (6'0 200lbs) and I can't deal with it as a side arm. Maybe I just don't have the right holster, but the weight flopping around on my leg makes it awkward to run and is very uncomfortable. The gun is very fun, however, if you just want to sprint around like a madman :D. But get some extra mags.

10. athemangoch

athemangoch New Member

Yeah. That's another reason I want to trade. I want a SIDEARM that fits in a leg holster. I am running around with the kmp9 on a 1 point sling as my secondary. Oh and another reason for trading is it is not cqb legal without a danger werx flute valve. But it is an amazing weapon. In torn...

11. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Well if you do trade do not go straight up. Make sure to get some money or extra items in return.

12. TAPairsoftjericho

Garden Grove
    Get the valve its worth it and I would say use it as a primary and go buy like a gbb pistol as a secondary. I have an mp7 low power bolt, barrel extension, and green dot sight as my primary and have a KJW version of a hicapa as my secondary light fast and loud just the way I like it...but this may not be for you