Airsoft Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Let's have it right now actually.

So depends on if you guys want to be a milsim team... Or if you want us to be a pmc group, or a law enforcement team. It's up to you guys so let's take a vote...

· Registered
8,945 Posts
I know I'm not in this group (I may join later when I have the time since I'm in the area) but I'd go milsim and use Multicam clothing. While MARPAT is great for here, if you travel elsewhere (Crimean Crisis for example) you want a camo that is both effective in multiple enviroments and acceptable in milsim ops.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ya seems like multicam is a favorite of many. And it's relatively cheap and available as well...

· Registered
587 Posts
Ya seems like multicam is a favorite of many. And it's relatively cheap and available as well...
Would this be fine as a milsim loadout, I have a drop leg holster and boots. I probably just need multicam, a dump pouch and a couple more mid caps. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Airsoft Society mobile app

Attachments

· Super Moderator
6,705 Posts
Targetwod, you were banned for disregarding rules such as double posting after multiple warnings were given to you. Yet here you are doing it again the second you come back.

Use the edit button to add in extra content to your posts instead of double posting. It really isn't that hard of a concept to grasp.

If it happens again, you will be permenetly banned.
That goes for you too Vikingairsoft.

· Registered
587 Posts
Targetwod, you were banned for disregarding rules such as double posting after multiple warnings were given to you. Yet here you are doing it again the second you come back.

Use the edit button to add in extra content to your posts instead of double posting. It really isn't that hard of a concept to grasp.

If it happens again, you will be permenetly banned.
That goes for you too Vikingairsoft.
Wait I have double posted during this thread?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Airsoft Society mobile app

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.