Airsoft Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,705 Posts
Are you yanking my chain, or just flat out stupid? Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Line

Sent from Germany using FleckExpress.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
6,705 Posts
There is this lovely little button in the lower right corner of your post that says edit. It's right next to the one that says quote.

Alternately, if you are on the moble version, you tap on your post and a few options pop up. Press more, and than press edit. It works almost like magic, but it's not as impressive.

Really, if you are capable of tying your own shoes, or getting dressed in the morning before school you should have the capability of figuring this out on your own without me providing pictures for you.
Font Screenshot Line Technology Rectangle
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Software
Product Font Screenshot Technology Software

Attachments

· Registered
587 Posts
There is this lovely little button in the lower right corner of your post that says edit. It's right next to the one that says quote.

Alternately, if you are on the moble version, you tap on your post and a few options pop up. Press more, and than press edit. It works almost like magic, but it's not as impressive.

Really, if you are capable of tying your own shoes, or getting dressed in the morning before school you should have the capability of figuring this out on your own without me providing pictures for you.
View attachment 75540 View attachment 75541 View attachment 75542

Ok... thanks for helping...

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Two things

1) *Facepalm*
2) Thank you for the help FLUGMERKER, those are some lovely pictures. Just hoping my team isn't banned before we can meet up.

Snipernosniping, can you register on the team site for me?
Webpage: www.futuresoldierairsoft.weebly.com

Thank you for that.

Next up on the agenda is when we will be meeting... I am having some troubles with my loadout so chances are I will only have a handgun...

But that is no worry, it will be nice to meet you all finally. I also have a few people on my end who are interested in joining as well so I've got to work out a game that will work for all. But looking forward to it. Thanks again guys and I will keep you posted.

By the way is there an update for the app? Because mine is constantly crashing... Thanks guys!

· Registered
587 Posts
Two things

1) *Facepalm*
2) Thank you for the help FLUGMERKER, those are some lovely pictures. Just hoping my team isn't banned before we can meet up.

Thank you for that.

Next up on the agenda is when we will be meeting... I am having some troubles with my loadout so chances are I will only have a handgun...

But that is no worry, it will be nice to meet you all finally. I also have a few people on my end who are interested in joining as well so I've got to work out a game that will work for all. But looking forward to it. Thanks again guys and I will keep you posted.

By the way is there an update for the app? Because mine is constantly crashing... Thanks guys!
Are you going to the game on Saturday? Sorry for double posting and if you are going this Saturday I can lend you a gun :) We should get the team site updated.

· Registered
171 Posts
Two things

1) *Facepalm*

Thank you for that.

Speaking of number 2 Screach when are we meeting?

· Registered
6,142 Posts
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.