over night airsoft war on huge land. corbin ky

Discussion in 'Kentucky Airsoft Forum' started by DBHSDelta27, Oct 10, 2012.

1. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

Me and my team are hosting a over night war the date has not set intell we have enough teams. fee $15 to the pot winning team gets the pot fee starts 7:30pm ends 7:30am but if not interested we will have a $8.00 game money goes to winning team same day just from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. If interested reply thank you.

2. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Is this a private game? If so I'm not positive but I think it is illegal to charge people without proper licensing. But I could be wrong.

3. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I assume this is OP: Liberty? You might have better luck posting the whole scenario.

4. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

I lost my old phone that had my old account ive held 62 airsoft battles yes 1/4 private battles but the rest officials battles sponsored by airslpat and one was by g&g guns that was fun but yes this one is a private battle but im not taking anyones money like say we had 3 teams come in to the battle each member pays the pot fee i dont touch the money and what ever team wins gets the pot i get no profit from it not inless we win but thats the only way.

5. NinjaKasani

NinjaKasani New Member

Paris
    Team might be interested how many people on a team

6. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

Well its your own team say there was 4 teams so 4 teams well vs each other all at once in are huge battle ground. But we need 3 teams my team will make it 4 but the winning team gets all the money even my team pay in to the pot.

7. theripper76

theripper76 New Member

middlesboro
    Hey I live like 30 mins away around Pineville, I have close to about 8-10 people that would prolly come, would that count as a team?

8. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

Yes that well do ill only have about 10 there the other members are still trying to qualifying to make my team its hard to make my team.

9. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

Ill tell you the set date when we get 2 more teams .

10. theripper76

theripper76 New Member

middlesboro
    Thanks, it's really rare to get a big event set up around this part of Kentucky and is greatly appreciated, where are you and your team from?

11. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

Well me and my scout are from florida but we moved up here cause family problems but yea we will be having alot of battle in 2013.

12. NinjaKasani

NinjaKasani New Member

Paris
    I need a kind of idea date so i can see if my guys can come or not like around when

13. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

like the first week in december

14. theripper76

theripper76 New Member

middlesboro
    That sounds okay with me and my guys

15. DBHSDelta27

DBHSDelta27 New Member

Cool its good then ilk inform my team

16. NinjaKasani

NinjaKasani New Member

Paris
    So is this going to be the day game or the night

17. xXdrumguyXx

xXdrumguyXx New Member

When will you all do this again? I would love to bring a bunch of buddies with me and play a night game

18. zacharyshawn

zacharyshawn New Member

Brand new field and team is being established in Corbin ky now

19. Dbowl14

Dbowl14 New Member

I own a airsoft feild and I'm starting up a team in Corbin if you guys are interested on joining or just playing with us text me at 1606-521-8620

20. GunJack

GunJack Tiocfaidh ar la Supporting Member

Evil Volcano Lair
    Do you really own this field, or are you just advertising for it? Because someone who can figure out ownership and business shouldn't be having that hard of a time with spelling and grammar.