P90 Help

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by MADR77, Jun 4, 2015.

1. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    My buddy wants to buy a tbb for his JG P90, however unlike the conventional 247mm barrels, his barrel is longer because he has a "Civilian" P90 shown in the link below:
    http://www.airsplat.com/jg-ks90-tr-civilian-airsoft-rifle-aeg-3c.html

Does anyone know the innerbarrel length of that version P90. Also if not, will a normal 247mm barrel work just a well?

2. Khakeh

Khakeh New Member

Orlando
    I may be wrong but I believe inner barrel doesn't extend all the way through the outer barrel on the model. But if your buddy is going to be taking out the inner barrel to replace it he may as well just take it out and measure it instead of guessing on a length.

3. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Yeah makes sense. I as just doing some shopping for him.

4. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    I could be wrong with with the math of the information on the barrel ( it says it 37cm ) the barrel would be 363mm

5. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Yes but I don't know if the outerbarrel is 37cm or the inner barrel, because they are different lengths.

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I quickly scanned around Al Gore's Interweb's, and I got 3 very different answers. Kind of annoying. I haven't exhausted this option yet, but you can go on Youtube and look for a disassembly or in-depth review and see if it's mentioned. I noticed there were ALOT of videos, so I'm pretty sure that at least one mentions it.

-mobile device-

7. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Thanks. My friend is measuring the inner barrel today and I will report back the length to anyone in the future who needs the same help.

8. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Turns out it was 363mm... Standard M4A1 length.

9. Dannyboyextreme

Burbank
    Im sorry, what was that? Its sounds like I WAS RIGHT :D

10. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Never hurts to double check man..

11. Dannyboyextreme

Burbank
    I know and thats a good thing! Im just a sore winner.. Im a Hoot at game night x)