P90 Semi-Auto

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by cool4christ, Jan 4, 2013.

1. cool4christ

cool4christ New Member

I remember reading about the P90 having problems shooting full auto all the time. Something about the cut off lever would wear down? Can someone tell me the fix for that? Or post a link to the thread? I have searched and have had no luck finding it.
    Thanks for any help,
    Cool4Christ

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Replace the cut off lever. Are you having this problem or is it someone else? What P90 are we talking about. I don't hear a lot about that happening.

3. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This issue can also be caused by the contacts being too far apart in the primary trigger switch. To fix this you simply have to open it up and bend the contacts a bit closer.

4. cool4christ

cool4christ New Member

The trigger contacts are fine. And it's a brand new gun but I don't remember the fix for the cut off lever. It looks to me as if the spring is not strong enough to push it back into position. I will post a picture shortly.

5. gunblazer

gunblazer New Member

Daly City
    my cutoff lever is worn out, only moves if i spin the gear by hand. But before it got worn, semi didnt work before anyways due to the contact wearing out.

6. RapidFire300

RapidFire300 New Member

The gearbox might be jammed that or the sprocket might be too greasy