Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't think we have a thread for our area yet, so without further ado:

This is the Pacific NW role call thread (sorry Washington folk, you're included too, it's just that I'm currently situated in Oregon... P.S. Sorry Alaskans, this thread is NOT for you.)

This role call's main purpose will be to find our Society members among the mostly rainy place we call home, and hopefully gather everyone together so we can all meet up at some event some time in the future. (We do have Airsoft Pacific to alert us of events, but honestly, who posts there?)

This role call format will be less detailed than most on the forum:

Name- (First name or callsign, last name optional)
Location-
Regular Fields- (Fields you most often attend)
Contact info- (Optional)
Other information- (Optional)

That's about it...

Name- Aaron
Location- Salem, OR
Regular Fields- Sniperzden, Action Acres, Camp R&R
Contact info- [email protected]

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Name- Justin

Location- Stevenson WA (45 minutes East of Portland)

Regular fields- Try to stick to Sniperzden as much as possible but may be looking into Action Acres a bit more.

Contact info- Jeeze at least take me out to dinner first.......

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Since we all pay attention to this thread (I hope) I'd just like to promote an idea.

I personally am planning on attending sniperzden at the end of march for the 3 day event there OP Red Alert. It's 3 days, the main day being saturday, and a huge swap meet on site. Kind of like Summer Slaughter for those of you who went, I will be on green team wearing Woodland Marpat and I encourage all of you to attend. If you have a green based camo then we can sling plastic together.

I've already talked with Kiyo and he said that he was planning on it as well. Might be a cool OP where we can all squad up and throw ammo down range.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Yeah that sounds great I just have to finish my new loadout and my mk18 build
Sounds good man.

I might have trouble rallying enough of my guys to go green. We're all multiglam, and I'm not sure if all of them have green-based camos.
I will slay you all.........

Jk, but that's fine. Multisham sticks out in our enviroment so it'll be easy for me to spot all y'all. No harm done to go on the team with your pals, we can still parade the swap meet together.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
It's like two months out? Cmon man! We'd love to see you out there, as long as you can get your gun working it should be good.

Hell, go on saturday just for the swap meet, would be worth your time for sure.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Were you two selling the M14 early on but traded it for an M249? And then sold that? Or was that the table next to you?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.