Airsoft Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Name- Mark, but callsign is Viper
Location- Portland, Vancouver, Camas
Regular Fields- OAA, but I hang out at ThunderkissNW waaaaay too much.
Contact info- Just pm me
Other information- Just started a team, F.A.N.G. Airsoft. I run a pistol as a primary 99% of the time. Chill dude, just out there to have fun. I am starting to do videos for ThunderkissNW, hoping to cover some events and help grow the sport.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
When he says he was "in" the video he means he was starred in it. Man was str8 shreddin da shooting event dawg........

Edit: Still have solid plans to attend Sniperzden on March 20-22.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Couple days away from OP: Red Alert. I've got most of my guns and gear packed and ready to go. Gunna be running green team.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
It's k. Kiyo ran into some issues as well and let me know he wouldn't be coming.......

I'll have a team of about 7-9 guys anyways so it'll be all good.

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Twas a decent event. My guns gave me struggles but I ended up doing pretty good at the swap meet. I missed out on a KJW G23 though sadly......

· Registered
196 Posts
John (Helo)
Ashland, OR
Mostly play in Gold Hill or a couple private fields nearby.
I just started a new job and can't take time off until September, but I look forward to meeting you all at a game sometime soon!
Edit: I managed to get time off for Lion Claws this year :)

· Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Avoid the bog, go around it, even if you weigh less than a baby that decided to suck helium from a zeppelin. I almost lost my boot there.

The town is a great place for CQB engagements, but it's a battle getting in there.

The log cabins are a nice place to set up a defense.

The orchards are either completely controlled by one team or swamped with people trying to take cover behind skinny trees by both sides. If you have a gun that can reach out, it makes easy pickings.

As always, watch out for stinging nettle.

The field is huge, but remember to stay inbounds. I accidentally went outside the perimeter and took out an unsuspecting group (or maybe that was in Silverton, I can't really remember.)

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.