Painting gun for a friend

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Southpawlegend, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    A friend asked me to paint his gun for him, which is no problem. I'm good at painting, but I don't know what type of camo he wants painted on it and I was going to do a custom design for him he has a well mb03 any suggestions would be appreciated

I'm also decent at engraving so I was thinking about engraving onto his barrel which he is also okay with.
    Woodland style environment

I'm thinking of going with something Japanese ish any ideas please doing it tonight

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton

3. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    I would do snake skin camo. I think it looks very nice. And engraving a ghost recon future soldier emblem on the barrel would be awesome.

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    Please learn the to use the English language, commas, periods, etc... So this is easier to read

Please take this to the painted guns thread

5. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    You guys have a how to guide and a painted gun ('painted' implying that its already done)

6. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Finalencounter made a guide on painting two tone in the Modifications & Repairs forum. it's not camo related, but still worth taking a look at.

7. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Have you NEVER seen people asking questions there? It revolves around the WHOLE painting concept, have you ever seen a post that says "This is only for pictures of your painted guns, nothing else." No? Didn't think so. This thread doesn't need to exist.