Paracord venture post

Discussion in 'Non Airsoft Classifieds' started by Shadowbane, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez
    Hey guys,

I started a Paracord weaving company and I wanted to know what you guys want. I build to custom, but I have also made pre-made products mainly out of Coyote Brown. I had a lot of ideas based on what I can weave. I was wondering what ideas you guys want, we can leave the business stuff for later.

Belts of various types
    Slings
    Bracelets with survival buckles
    Headbands
    Chokers
    Bracelets
    Keychains
    Monkey fists
    Gun pistol grips
    Gun stocks
    Vertical grips
    Flashlight handles
    Thermos wraps
    Pens
    Survival grenades
    Slings
    Rifle retention lanyards
    Knife handles
    Knife lanyards
    Boot laces
    Watch bands
    Helmet wraps
    MOLLE tie ups
    Bong wraps
    Broom handles
    Dog leashes
    Dog collars
    Cat collars
    Cat leashes
    Dog harnesses
    Cat harnesses
    Headphones
    Messenger bags

My website is Shadowbaneinc.wordpress.com

Kuratosu likes this.
  2. Kuratosu

Kuratosu Member

Tucson
    Noticed your signature about Paracord when replying back to you on my post. I'm actually interested in getting a slings (at least one for each gun) and maybe some sort of Paracord for my DT4s hand grip. Not sure what colors though.

3. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez
    Alright, I can do multiple colors, if you want it double wrapped and two toned. I can do 1-Point slings, 2-Point slings, and 2-to-1 Point slings if you have sling mounts. For the grip I would need the gun or the grip.

4. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez
    How many guns do you have? I have some 1-Point slings premade and a properly sized 2-to-1 Point sling for someone my size (tight), and a 2-Point sling made out of Coyote Brown. They are all double wrapped. What I would ask is that you take measurements so that I can get the lengths right.

5. Kuratosu

Kuratosu Member

Tucson
    I'm pretty unfamiliar with slings and which is the one I enjoy the most but I'll do my research. As for my guns, my GF and I have 6 different guns right now not including the gas pistols we have.

Shadowbane likes this.
  6. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez
    Ok, well I'll work you a deal. Check out my website for pictures of the products. I can explain to you the details of them over PM. It will take me a while to do all the work, but it's mainly because I have to order the Paracord other than Coyote Brown. I take PayPal. Just a heads up.

7. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez
    What guns do you want slings for? I'll start researching weaves for the grips. Are they just for the pistols?

8. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez
    You said 6 guns? Ok, I can do it.

9. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Martinez