Parents

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by cbm4399, Jul 28, 2012.

1. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

For my birthday my parents got me a cruddy crosman airsoft gun. I don't know how to explain to them that crosman sucks and that I would like a new gun without hurting their feeling. They say I can't get a new gun until next year. When I breaks in the next 2 months they're going to feel like they wasted money

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. USAxpatriotxUSA

USAxpatriotxUSA New Member

Tell them that if you were a beginner that you would like the gun but since your not you need something you can use against other non beginners

3. USAxpatriotxUSA

4. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

I am a beginner though

5. USAxpatriotxUSA

How long have you been playing?

6. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

The crosman was my first gun...about 2 months

7. USAxpatriotxUSA

Tell them that you appreciate the gun and loved that they got you one but want to take airsoft seriously and get experienced an you need a gun that you can win the fight with.

8. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

Wow! Thanks I'll try that!

9. KDAairsoftTeam

KDAairsoftTeam New Member

Chipley
    And tell them that one day you could be a marine and make them proud and Airsoft would help

10. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    IMO all these previously stated reasons are dumb no offense. Sit them down. Teach them about Tokyo Marui clones, tell them how not only do they perform better than crosman's, but they are compatible with the thousands of after market internal and external parts. Tell them that if something breaks, you can buy and change out certain parts rather than buy a new gun. Tell them crosman guns take proprietary parts and when one breaks you will have to buy a new one. Tell them about clone gearboxes and everything else. Explain to them that it would be in the best interests of their wallets. Thats what I did with my mom and now she understands the difference between clone guns and crap guns.

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    This. You will also look like a complete genius in front of your parents, and that's always a good thing.