Parker team?

Discussion in 'Colorado Airsoft Forum' started by Jegman, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Jegman

Jegman New Member

Parker
    Looking for people in the parker area or near faf and fox airsoft. Not wanting a super serious team, just some buds to go and have a good time with. P.S. I am fourteen but all ages are welcome to join me.

2. charlieloon

charlieloon New Member

Hey there, in Charlie looney age 13. Im in castle rock and I am getting into airsoft. If you want a new player, and I mean new. Shoot me a reply and maybe I can call you and go to a game.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

3. Jegman

Jegman New Member

Parker
    Hey, I'm always looking for new players. Me and a couple buddies will be at the flat acres farm airsoft field in Parker, Colorado, and you are more than welcome to come join us. If you do, call out for Jackson. Hope to see you there.

Jackson

4. Perez

Perez New Member

My name is Kevin and im 13 or 14. We don't know cuz im adopted and my parents won't tell me. I am in Sweden till June 1st then I can start airsofting again. Just wanted to say that I live in that area too

5. Jegman

Jegman New Member

Parker
    Hey Kevin,
    If you would like to come play with us you are more than welcome. Not sure when we will be going after june 1st but as that is almost when school is out, I'm sure it wouldn"t be long. If you want to play with us, here is my email, we can work something out.

[email protected]

6. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf New Member

Denver
    I'm new to the area and just pulled out my equipment. I'm looking for some people to play a few rounds with, but I'm a little old compared to the majority here. I'll be pushing 30 years old this year with some greys coming in to boot. Old man, I know.

Like I stated in the other thread, there looks to be a large outdoor event at Flat Acres Farm on the 27th of May. I've RSVP'd for it and plan for that to be my first major outing. I still have some tech work to do on my guns before I'm ready.

As it turns out, three years in storage is bad for just about everything in your guns: Li-pos look more like li-pillows, springs lost their compression, and the buckings are dry as a bone. Once I've got myself back into form, I'll try to make a few games.

7. Jegman

Jegman New Member

Parker
    There are always large tunrouts for the summer kickoff games, last year there were over 300 people there I believe. I'm sure you could find someone to run with, and if not, see if you cant find my friends and I.

8. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf New Member

Denver
    Noted. I'll be bringing a few colleagues from work as well. One supposedly already has a team. The other is new to airsoft. The most he's done is a few field skirmishes with friends and springer pistols. Ah, the good ol' days.