Part HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by z99doc, Dec 31, 2012.

1. z99doc

z99doc New Member

Orange
    I thought i would take my friends gun and fix it and so i did i disassembled the whole thing and noticed a few things wrong the main concern right now is the upper receiver the person he took it to before me shaved the back end of it off so when the gun goes back together is got a gap on both sides of the gun

need help finding this part and this part only(G&P Full Metal M4 Upper Receiver for G&P Series Metal Bodies) And im on a budget really need help!!!

2. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County

3. z99doc

z99doc New Member

Orange
    I valled evike they said they werent getting them in stock anytime soon and I dont need the whole kit I just need the upper and the kid im buying this for aint got no money what so ever like this kid is as broke as it can get

4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    Well, you're either stuck waiting till they come in stock, or until you or the kid comes up with the money for a whole set.

I've looked at all the US sites I frequent and Evike was the ONLY one who had the upper listed seperately.

Maybe you'll have better luck on an HK site...

5. z99doc

z99doc New Member

Orange
    Thx for the help the morons who worked on it screwed his gun up bad so now im trying to fix there screw ups and now I look like the bad guy cause im throwing hugh numbers around

6. z99doc

z99doc New Member

Orange
    Do you know if there are any other models or makes that have the same size upper and lower?