Past and current gunz. That's right another one of these threads.

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by marine121496, Nov 15, 2012.

1. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Well seeing as these threads are all the rage these days I'll share my own past and current guns. Uh I guess I didn't make this clear in the title, this thread is for me but since he got some pics in here I guess FE can share too that means both our guns will be looked at twice as much.

My first gun, got it from a dunhams for 120 bucks, supposedly a rebranded well r7? Anyways better than my friends' guns but still not that great, half broke itself on it's first day, and the mags suckkkkkk. I did paint that green being an idiot. I traded it off for literally crap.....

[​IMG]

Second gun AGM m14 got it for 35 bucks off of a guy on the local craigslist, he couldn't tell me the voltage of the battery even though it was right on it. Sold it later for 75 bucks.
    -__-

[​IMG]

Also had a TSD (well) sniper, I'm ashamed to admit I too wanted to be a sniper Traded this for my King Arms ultra grade m4!

[​IMG]

I made a dumb move and bought this piece of crap for 50 bucks, it had a broken slide pin, a broken dovetail safety and a broken mag. Sold it for 24 bucks.

[​IMG]

Fetched this UMP in pieces from sniperlifer, for 50 shipped came with 4 mags so I guess it was a good deal, came missing the nozzle neither of us are sure what happened to it, and he accidentally sent it to me with a v2 tappet plate instead of v3 (took me a while to find that problem) Traded it for a G&G mp5

[​IMG]

Got this from above trade, I like it quite a bit had the whole blowback thing going, even though for mp5s that looked crazy lame, anyways sold it for 100 bucks to a guy.

[​IMG]

Don't have pics of it but I traded a JG sig 552 for this, it was such a pain to get, and it was horrible. CM raider, I liked the externals actually but I did not like the internals....the nozzle broke the second time I fired it. Sold it for 73 bucks.

[​IMG]

Got this beauty off of ebay for 78 shipped Tokyo Marui Sig 551 came with a scope mount an illuminating scope and 2 mags supposedly had a TN KM barrel and some systema parts. Traded it plus 50 bucks for a metal G&G m16 with 12 inch noveske rails and an AIM gearbox.Oh and a HFC m9

[​IMG]

HFC m9 got this is above trade shot very well actually, but slide kept catching. Sold it for 55 bucks.

[​IMG]

Got this off a friend for 20 bucks M&P 40 for 20 bucks it was alright, what can I say, sold it for 32 shipped.

[​IMG]
    Continuing on second post because of photo limit.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I couldn't believe this was marines thread when I read the title lol.

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I literally said the same exact thing to my self.

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Marine, how was the HFC with kick and gas efficiency? Also, is the slide metal?

5. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    WG 1911 with extra mag, got it for only 25 bucks off craigslist great deal. It had some weird gunk on it, had to clean it off resold for 50 bucks.

[​IMG]

Got this off craigslist as well KJW ruger mk1, not even really a deal 40 bucks, but I did manage to sell it to another mate for 55 XD

[​IMG]

Got this off ebay for 36 shipped, cyma.028 or kraken Ak whatever you want to call it, resold it for 65 shipped.

[​IMG]

Got this off a state forum, a KWA NS1 USP with 5 magazines for 90 shipped. Sold the gun and 3 mags for 102 cash, and sold 2 other magazines for 37 shipped.

[​IMG]

My current primary!!
    KA ultra grade m4 got it missing a handguard.

[​IMG]

Got some magpul for it.

[​IMG]

Got a 12 inch RIS for it and a few other modifications. I'll have to put updated pictures later but just got a metal Noveske receiver from grin.

[​IMG]

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Yes for the version I got the slide was indeed metal, I actually was given a co2 mag with it, and I think I was only getting around 120 shots with each 12g thing. I thought the kick was pretty good but uh I haven't used enough gas guns to give an expert opinion.

Yeah life's tough

Did I just double post?

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Hmm you did. You're running your own little business here lol. I need to start hunting down deals on craigslist.

8. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Man not enough people post deals on craigslist in my area, and the few that do are always trying to sell like Beta spetnaz clones for 100 bucks, and refuse to understand their price is absurd. I've made a bit of cash, which is really good, because I don't think my parents would allow me to continue this sport if they thought I was getting nothing out of it.

9. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Well, I'll include pictures of the ones I got pics of.
    From noob times to now:
    Black plastic springer
    Walmart Shotty
    Cyma AK-47
    WG 1911
    Ech 1 metal Stag 15
    Cyma 038(?)
    JG AUG
    VFC SCAR-l
    JG BAR-10
    KJW 1911
    DBoys AK-74
    Echo 1 MP5
    ASGI Ambassador
    That's all I can think of right now
    I can upload more and more recent pics when I get ahold of my laptop.

Edit: just realized that this may have been marines special thread... Sorry marine.

Attached Files:

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You like guns for cheap eh?

Edit: final, I don't think you really understood the point of this thread. It was for Marine's guns.

11. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    YAY. The 1911 is my pic :) You should really give me your scar man

12. marine121496

Ann Arbor

UHHh I meant this as my own thread lol, but I guess we can share?

Dude I have so many problems with buying guns, I currently have 550 dollars and I cannot buy a gun for 40 bucks without feeling remorse, I'm really bad at spending money, like I will know it's a great deal, but I just will not have the courage to buy it.

13. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I will hook you up with some deals from my local Craigslist. There are so many of them.

14. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Yeah... I just realized that marine. Edited my post apologizing.
    Again, whoops, sorry man.

15. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Eat it marine, I linked a guy before you! mwahahahaha. I should really make one of these threads, I've been thru 43 guns that I can remember. Probably more, just a safe estimate. If I can just figure out how to import pictures... Lol

16. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Heyyyyy ummmmmm Marine.... in that second picture post, that's not a glock. That's a USP.

17. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Nice, Marine. Thanks for asking my permission before posting. :p (Just kidding, man) Nice collection :D

18. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Right sorry been a lot of glock threads today.

The one time I didn't press the "new posts" button in ten minutes.

19. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Yeah I was gonna say....

20. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    I told FE he could join in so that we have 1 thread instead of making 2, and it would increase the views on the thread:D

Thought about it but as you can see by my title, I'm not pretending I came up with the idea:rolleyes:, thanks! Though not really a collection, only have 2 guns currently I like money too much:)