Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I could have taken more photos but I was kinda busy at this event playing "Moira Brown" at Craterside supply.

Glove Sleeve Tree Diving equipment Smile

Check the full set here:
Flickr: mirvana's stuff tagged with mirvwasteland09

The work that some people put into their costumes/loadouts for this event was impressive, and it was also a very immersive, dynamic airsoft game. We hope to do another one next year.

mirv

Attachments

· Registered
1,857 Posts
very nice. love the game. so how exactly did you set this up. was it like a scavenge thing? that would be sweet in a junkyard for a field.

ps. to bad there wasnt a big blue jumpsuit with '101' on the back. that would have been epic!

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The event was held at Wayne's World of Paintball in Ocala, FL, and the field is actually like a junk yard. The place is huge, has dense jungle-like foliage, and lots and lots of homemade structures, vehicle chassis, etc. There are photos of the field in this set - Wasteland09 - a set on Flickr. I took those when we did a walk around the day before the game.

Yes, there was a scavenger hunt aspect to the game - players had to find relics and trade them for caps so they could upgrade their weapons. Most players started out with springers only, until they earned enough caps to get banded to use their AEGs or SAWs. All the different factions from the Falllout3 game were represented - Brotherhood of Steel, Enclave, Raiders, Slavers, Children of Atom, etc. Each faction had their own missions...a lot of planning and work went into the game. We started preparing for this many months in advance, and considering the complexity of it, I think we pulled it off really well. You can read some of the AARs on this forum - Mindgame Productions Forums-The Wasteland

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually there were some players who were vault dwellers and wore the blue jumpsuit. I just didn't get a photo of them. I didn't even get a photo of myself, and I totally looked like Moira Brown - green jumpsuit and inappropriately cheerful attitude!!!

m

· Registered
5,768 Posts
Sweet sounding game! Except every1 in megaton annoyed me so I shot them all and blew it up, except for jericho. I put a nuka-grenade in his pocket. Might have to go to that sometime, though! did the brotherhood get to war armor though?
Edit: Wow, now working on a knight costume cuz what would any1 think of that and a minigun?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.