Pistol mags

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by fruyoops, Sep 19, 2012.

1. fruyoops

fruyoops New Member

I play at an indoor and outdoor facility but during the winter i play indoor obviously. Im not sure how many extra mags i should get for my pistol. They are 15 round mags @ 6$ a mag

2. covertslayer

covertslayer New Member

Aurora
    3 steps:

1. Figure roughly how many bbs you think you will be shooting downrange per match.
    2. Divide by 15.
    3. The number left is how many magazines you should buy.

On a side note, what pistol costs only $6 a magazine?

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Spring pistols *GLARE*

4. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Im guessing it's a low quality pistol. I know you can get a 2 pack for the crosman C11 for ~12.00 from walmart. ( witch is a gas nbb for the record )

As far as how many mags. Answer these questions

- How often are you using the pistol.
    - Is it your primary gun
    - How long are the games
    - How easy is it to reload the magazines, Would you be able to reload it in game with a speedloader
    - What type of pistol is it ? Gas,spring,electric etc. If gas how many shots do you get per fill

If it were me and the gun was my primary in a CQB situation I would probaly buy 3-5 extra magazines. This gives me a total round count of 45-90 rounds witch should be plently. This only applies to a gas pistol.

If your pistol is spring. I wouldn't suggest buying more than 1 extra magazine becuase honestly it's not worth it. That money would be much better saved and used to get a higher quality pistol.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012