Pistol problem.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Lone_Sausage5, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Hello im pretty new to gas guns and need some help. Anyways I own a WE 1911. This weekend I went airsofting and drew it from my holster and it only shot 3 rounds and ran out of gas. I know my mags dont leak and i fill them for about 10 seconds. Also forgot to mention i even reloaded and my other mag shot 3 rounds also. So I got mad and put my pistol away for the day and shot it later. When I got home I filled it with gas and BB's and it shot the hull 30 round mag. So when im running around with it in my holster for like 30 minutes it only shoots a couple. So im thinking my valve is leaking. Can someone tell me whats wrong and how i can fix this problem. Thanks!

2. CQB

CQB New Member

Something is leaking. Did you press on the back release valve? If so, I saw/heard that if that is used a lot it can leak. I always use silicon before using my gun. I own a WE 1911 as well. I use the silicon to create a seal for the mag.

My second guess is that maybe you just filled thr mag wrong. It could have been not on the spot it needs to be. Sometimes my mags are half filled because I re-gas them in battle and don't have time to check.

3. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    I some times release the gas, which i need to stop doing that. But I still think its my valve. Because i KNOW im filling my mags all the way. Im going to spray silicone oil in my gun tomorow and see if that helps.

4. CQB

CQB New Member

Also get the mags. On the back release, where you fill it, and where the gas is released. I get inside the spring area to get great feeding.

5. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Ok ill do that tomorow but i know my mags do not leak when there not in the gun.

6. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    Get the mag, gas it up and stick it under water. Bubbles will float and you will see where it is leaking. Then just dry everything down and fix the leak.

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  8. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
  9. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Well I followed that thread and it is still leaking.

10. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Where is it leaking from? Is it the threading around the valve or the base of the mag?

11. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Its leaking from the base of the mag. I took it apart again and when I was screwing in the fill valve it broke in half. Now its jammed in the mag and I cant get it out. Man WE tech's are good quality. So im just gonna try selling it and get a KWA.

12. Knief

Ann Arbor
    That's probably the best idea. Or snag a TM for a bit more.

13. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Ok, im just tired of this gun. Im looking at a KWA USP 45.

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Did you not try buying a new mag? Because clearly its just the mag not the gun.

15. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Yeah I have 2 mags for it. But I just want a new gun im getting tired of this one.

16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    That's weird. But the kwa usp is amazing.

17. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    How is it weird? When I get bored of a gun I sell it.

18. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    No no no I meant how the pistol still isn't working with even though you have another mag. I am currently trying to sell my WE 1911 surge 3 mags because I also got bored with it.

19. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Well the other mag works, but its still leaking a little. Whats a reasonable price you think for it. Its a WE dragon 7in about 3 months old.

20. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I have no clue what so ever. Post on the how much is it worth thread.