Pittsburghers!!!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Airsoft Forum' started by cjw58, Feb 23, 2016.

1. cjw58

cjw58 New Member

Columbus
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for some fields to play at in the Pittsburgh area. Right now I know of the battlegrounds and three rivers paintball which does airsoft on the weekends, but does anyone know of any other fields around here? Also, I'd be interested in getting a team together if any of yall are interested. Thanks!

Chris

2. NoahSwager

NoahSwager Member

Cabot
    mercer airsoft center is not far from pittsburgh and it is very fun to play at

3. cjw58

cjw58 New Member

Columbus
    It's a little far from me, but thank you! I'm open to suggestions and would love to open myself to new places

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    I'm an MASC regular, I can assure you it's a great field, I'm also the adopted tech there

5. cjw58

cjw58 New Member

Columbus
    Awesome, I'm saving up for an ak before I head out there because all I have right now is a little smg for cqb play. The fps limit there is 400, right?

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville

Yes, 400 is the limit

7. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
  8. Isaac_airsoft

Isaac_airsoft New Member

Pittsburgh
    Does TRA really host every weekend? I thought they only held scenario at the end of each month starting in April.

9. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington

Different field P3 supposedly hosts games every weekend. Although I have only personally been to events held by Asier Airsoft

10. LumpyMailbox

LumpyMailbox Member

Pittsburgh
    Now I'm not a big fan of P3 due to issues I've had with the owner but PA Tac is another game you could try their usally free all you need is a waiver... the guy who runs them is really cool their in Irwin Pa

11. cjw58

cjw58 New Member

Columbus
    Do they have a website I could check out?

12. LumpyMailbox

LumpyMailbox Member

Pittsburgh
    I believe they have a facebook